October 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

For reference I'm in the NC45 range. On my lips this translates as a very nice peachy/coral nude. A deeper toned ravishing (another shade from the MAC line). Paired with MAC lip liner in cork I have myself a nice nude...thankfully this is not a matte formula so it doesn't leave my lips looking and feeling brutalized after a day of wear. If you have yellow undertone to your complexion this will compliment quite nicely and can pair it up with various neutral eye looks. Probably won't get around to buying a replacement since I have far too many lipsticks that I don't think I'd ever hit pan on but this is definitely going to be a constant go-to for fall.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those items that took a while for me to fall in love with. When I first bought it, I thought it looked super pretty on me and I'd get tons of wear out of it. But I was wrong for about a year and half. It sat in my drawer untouched just because I didn't know what to wear it with or what kind of look I wanted. I thought it looked mature and I wanted to look young and girly. I pulled it out recently since it looks like a very autumn shade and I realized it looked beautiful with my fall style and a neutral face. It's great with minimal makeup, just mascara and mac prism blush and I'm all set. It's a perfect peachy nude-brown and I look very put together in this lipstick. I definitely recommend for women with olive/medium skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Fai79

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift and from the first sight I could tell that this is my favorite lipstick of all time ..it's a satin finish but it feels like a matte lipstick it's a brownish pinky color not that bright pink looks very good on my olive skin doesn't wash me off or make me look sick great for morning and for night too..it smells good and it lasts so long like most of mac lipsticks I think it's affordable in the us I don't know why people are complaining about the price I mean it is double the price here where Iive

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Chrisaerith

I just got this colour today at the MAC store and I'm in love with this shade! It's so pretty and natural. I'm gonna say I've found my perfect MLBB lipstick! I'm so pleased with how it looks on my lips. It doesn't feel dry or anything but I drink a lot of water (min 3 littres a day) so my lips are seldom chapped unless I get sick so I can't say if it'll settle into fine lines. It has a sweet taste to it when I lick my lips and it has a vanilla scent to it like all the other mac lipsticks I own.

I went in to purchase either cosmo/Creme in your coffee/viva glam 5 but went home with this one instead. I am asian with cool and yellow undertones, I'm an NC20, with pigmented lips. Cosmo is the closest to my lip shade but I went for this one because it was so gorgeous on. I usually look like crap with warm colours that are orangie but for some reason I look good with this one. It's like a brownish peach that's more towards the brown side. Will repurchase over and over!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is professional and discreet, working quite well with my medium skin, but I find it a bit drying, and it seems to emphasize the lines on my lips. Hours of staying power, but I will look for something less matte in the future. A bit of lip balm or clear gloss on top helps to put shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Krisjones311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only went into MAC to help a friend get matched for a new foundation but considering we were going out on the town that night and my credit card was burning a whole in my pocket I told the sales woman that I'm looking for a peachy coral orange lipstick. Now little FYI I am an 8 in Matchmaster NW45 in Studio Fix and Macao in Nars Sheer Glow and I already have morange vegas volt etc etc. I wanted something more toned down but still in the same family. She pulled out Mocha I thought she was delerious because in the tube it looked like mud. I put it on my lips and I didn't even finish the top lip before I told her I wanted it. I came out the most apricot dirty brownish beautiful color on my skin and I fell in love. SO BEAUTIFUL!! It didn't last me as long as the rest of my satin finishes did but for the few (& I mean flippin few) hrs it showed, It looked great! Never knew this color existed but thank the heavens she found it for me. I've worn it everyday since I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Maryamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love satin finish! They're not drying and cakey like matte lipsticks nor are they wet and shiny like the creamsheens. Mac Mocha lipstick is a great shade for my medium skin. It's like warm brownish pinky nude (depending on the color of your lips, some people may have it look different if they're lips aren't slightly naturally pigmented).

I love it with a little bit of lip liner. It's a very clean color. In case anyone wants to know I'm around NC35.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You don't hear people talk about this shade that much, I think it is a bit underrated. It is a nude shade with colour, which I prefer to the more concealer nudes. I really hate matte lipsticks, but I quite like the satin formulas which are not as drying but still have good pigmentation and lasting power. This is indeed very pigmented and long lasting, as well as a little bit drying but that is fine given it's finish. The shade is a peachy brown, but I find that if you really layer it on it becomes more of a brownish peach as the pink/orange in it comes out a lot more. I actually think the colour is pretty unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by samwilson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just got this lipstick today as B2M. And I must say, it's becoming on of my favorites! I was looking for a nude lippie and wasn't interested in a matte one. I find that this one doesn't dry out like a nude matte on me and make me look like I have ashy Larry lips. Lol. This brown has a hint I pink which I absolutely love. Exactly what I was looking for that I could wear every day at work. For reference I am an NC 45/ match master 7 (I think).

I haven't tried this with a lip liner yet. I have very pigmented lips and the lipstick still shows without a liner. I'd love to see how it looks with a liner though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is really great =) I bought it for about $13-$15 at Macy's and fell in love! I usually apply it with a clear coat of lipgloss and it looks amazing! Definately would buy again!!