December 21, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lipstick - Milani - Color Statment-Naturally Chic

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A truly beautiful shade. The name describes this lipstick perfectly! It is indeed natural and chic. At 60, I no longer wear bright colors as I find them to be aging. But, nudes wash me out. This shade has just the right amount of color to brighten me up without making my lips enter a room before the rest of me. The texture is creamy and luxurious. I will definitely repurchase! Very happy with Milani Cosmetics!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Such a perfect name for a perfect lipstick! Chic is exactly how i feel when i wear this. I don't usually wear nude/ish neutrals because they drain all the life out of my face but this one is a shade darker than my natural lip colour and dusky brown/pink colour that veers more on the pink side (apologies if that makes no sense) and it looks fantastic with every single make up look i do.

The formulation is also creamy, highly pigmented and it doesn't tend to cling to dry spots (probably because i usually put lip balm on at the beginning of my make up routine). Even with a light dabbing technique, the colour stays for the whole day inclusive of eating and drinking which is always a plus.

I just wish i bought more of these while i was in the US - for around $5 these are such a bargain with no compromise on quality! Love it and I will buy online if i have to when i finish this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by linklicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful brownish pink. No shimmer whatsoever. Looks very good on my nc20 skin. My lips are pigmented and this lipstick is opaque enough to cover that. Great everyday shade for work or school. Packaging is decent, cap doesn't come off. The smell is a sweet fake candy smell I could honestly do without, but the scent fades after a few minutes. Doesn't make the inside of my mouth peel like other lipsticks tend to do. Longevity is ok, barely survives through a meal. I don't mind reapplying though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh how I wanted this to look natural on me. Far from it. In fact, it leaned too brown. This has nothing to do with the actual color, rather my complexion is on the fair side. I think this would look amazing and actually more natural on someone who has a more medium to dark skin tone. The color sounded promising, but it just didn't work. What did work for me and was quite natural was the Pretty Natural shade in this line. I gave it a 3 overall because the formula is amazing, but the color didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Familydoc9992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not exactly an MLBB for me, leans more toward the pinkish side, but still a great color. Really brightens up the face. Consistency of lipstick is definitely a more creamy formula that adheres to the lips. The bullet itself is pretty sturdy but it means it takes a little bit of pressure and warming up to apply.

Pros:
- Great color and staying power.
- Super cheap, only $5.50 at CVS.

Cons:
- Hate the chemical candy-like smell which is pretty strong. It wears off after like 10 minutes but its bothersome while putting it on.
- Packaging is kind of cheap looking (gold plastic) and I don't like that it is so conspicuous. I wouldn't feel as comfortable taking this out in public to apply as other lipsticks I own that come in a black/more conservative looking tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! long lasting, nice color, great creamy (but not too much) texture, lbeautiful package and low price! You can also built it translucent or opaque depending on how thick you apply it. The only bad side of it is the water melon chemical smell...eww

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love everything about this except the slight synthetic watermelon scent. I'm being picky. Everything else is perfect. Try this the color statement cream formula! They're awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by bphearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would repurchase this a hundred times! That is how great this lipstick is! The whole Color Statement lipsticks are wonderful, at least the ones I've tried, and I own quite a few.

A while back L'Oreal released it's Color Riche Stars lipsticks and there was a color I bought on a whim called Diane's Tubrose. That color became my favorite color and I would use it sparingly in order to conserve. I ended up losing it and so when I saw this lipstick I thought back to Diane's Tuberose. I am very happy to say that it is almost exactly the same!

This lipstick is a very pretty nude dusty rose color that is a perfect 'my lips but better' shade. Very natural and very flattering on many skintones! The texture of it is creamy and a little on the matte side. I have lips that dry out very easily but that has never been a problem with this lipstick! I find it to last a very long time and I think it even stains my lips a little which I find is a plus. Not only that but the smell is also very pretty and subtle. I would totally recommend all Milani Color Statement lipsticks to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover1018

This is MLBB color!
It is so creamy! Deff buy it when there's a sale at cvs or Walgreens. Buy 1 get the second one 50% off. I can wear this any day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipstick! It is the perfect MLBB shade and goes perfectly with Milani Spice lip liner. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing and feels great on my lips. This is a must-have shade!