October 31, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lipstick - Milani - Color Statment-Naturally Chic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh how I wanted this to look natural on me. Far from it. In fact, it leaned too brown. This has nothing to do with the actual color, rather my complexion is on the fair side. I think this would look amazing and actually more natural on someone who has a more medium to dark skin tone. The color sounded promising, but it just didn't work. What did work for me and was quite natural was the Pretty Natural shade in this line. I gave it a 3 overall because the formula is amazing, but the color didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Familydoc9992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not exactly an MLBB for me, leans more toward the pinkish side, but still a great color. Really brightens up the face. Consistency of lipstick is definitely a more creamy formula that adheres to the lips. The bullet itself is pretty sturdy but it means it takes a little bit of pressure and warming up to apply.

Pros:
- Great color and staying power.
- Super cheap, only $5.50 at CVS.

Cons:
- Hate the chemical candy-like smell which is pretty strong. It wears off after like 10 minutes but its bothersome while putting it on.
- Packaging is kind of cheap looking (gold plastic) and I don't like that it is so conspicuous. I wouldn't feel as comfortable taking this out in public to apply as other lipsticks I own that come in a black/more conservative looking tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! long lasting, nice color, great creamy (but not too much) texture, lbeautiful package and low price! You can also built it translucent or opaque depending on how thick you apply it. The only bad side of it is the water melon chemical smell...eww

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love everything about this except the slight synthetic watermelon scent. I'm being picky. Everything else is perfect. Try this the color statement cream formula! They're awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by bphearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would repurchase this a hundred times! That is how great this lipstick is! The whole Color Statement lipsticks are wonderful, at least the ones I've tried, and I own quite a few.

A while back L'Oreal released it's Color Riche Stars lipsticks and there was a color I bought on a whim called Diane's Tubrose. That color became my favorite color and I would use it sparingly in order to conserve. I ended up losing it and so when I saw this lipstick I thought back to Diane's Tuberose. I am very happy to say that it is almost exactly the same!

This lipstick is a very pretty nude dusty rose color that is a perfect 'my lips but better' shade. Very natural and very flattering on many skintones! The texture of it is creamy and a little on the matte side. I have lips that dry out very easily but that has never been a problem with this lipstick! I find it to last a very long time and I think it even stains my lips a little which I find is a plus. Not only that but the smell is also very pretty and subtle. I would totally recommend all Milani Color Statement lipsticks to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover1018

This is MLBB color!
It is so creamy! Deff buy it when there's a sale at cvs or Walgreens. Buy 1 get the second one 50% off. I can wear this any day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipstick! It is the perfect MLBB shade and goes perfectly with Milani Spice lip liner. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing and feels great on my lips. This is a must-have shade!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Kitten27

This is a MLBB color, very pigmented, smooth application, decent staying power and reasonable price. However, I think I may my lips don't agree with some ingredient in this lipstick. Everytime I wear it, my lips just start peeling badly. Not try or painful, just unattractive. It also has a watermelon/bubblegum scent that I'd prefer not to be there. The packaging is too conspicuous for my taste. I will be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

So I bought the Milani Lipstick in #25 Naturally Chic because CVS was having a sale and they were $ 2.99 each so I bought this one cause I wanted a natural color that I can wear every day . The first time I put it on I loved . I really like the color and the way it feels on my lips is great , it doesn't really feel like I have any lipstick on , If I was to run out of this lipstick I would buy this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by BMtz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loveee the color, it's one of my all time favorites. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours, it also has a very nice smell to it that I love! I got this for $5 which is pretty good and I will be buying more.