August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Blush - Soap & Glory - Cheekmate Cheek & Lip Stain

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by BelEvieOrNot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this as a blush! It's very quick to use, and gives a natural finish. I use it over foundation and under powder, applying with fingers. This technique takes less that 30 seconds and lasts all day. It's matte in finish, which makes it perfect for everyday use. I've had it for about 9 months, and still have about half of it left. (I do tend to switch between blushers) I'd recommend this over Benetint, it's that good!

However, as a lip stain, it's aweful. The colour's fab, but it doesn't last, has a patchy finish and tastes nasty. But I love it so much as a blush that I'm only knocking off 1 lippy :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shade of this is called Rosy Glow, and it's a gel rather than a liquid stain. This makes it very easy to apply and blend out, and there's less of a risk of it leaking and going all over your makeup bag!

Like all stains, you need to work fairly quickly to blend it out and you only need a tiny dot to provide a lovely healthy blush. The squeeze tube applicator makes it easy to only dispense the amount you need, unlike those unwieldy screw top brush applicators from other brands.

I like this by itself or as a base for powder blushes, it lasts well and makes me look like I've been out in the fresh air. It's around the 6 mark if I remember correctly and it still looks completely full even though I've been using it several times a week in the months since I've bought it. This is a good value for money product.