October 2, 2014 | 1537 users online

Lipstick - Milani - Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

These lipsticks are incredible. The color payoff is top notch and the feel on your lips is that of a much higher end lipstick. This color is SO pretty. It makes a statement without being overpowering and is just a very very nice lipstick without being in your face. Just lovely!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

This is a great color.! I do not have anything like it in my collection and it is absolutely beautiful. It is a violet color with a bit of fuchsia. Hard to describe, but very intense and beautiful. It also leaves a very pretty stain on your lips as it wears off. I will be repurchasing. It is wonderful fall lip color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by amelieku

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I intended to buy Sangria, but got this instead. Best decision ever! This is the color that I had been looking for years. And since it was BOGO, I got Black Cherry also.
And when I combine those two colors, perfect color!
I'm glad I got Milani lipsticks. I'd rather wear them than MAC (overated brand, in my opinion).

The lipsticks are creamy and not drying at all. I actually like the smell. Great price also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by evnrdz09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first Milani lipstick, and I am really impressed with the feel and the color payoff. I think this is one of the best drugstore lipsticks that I have tried. It feels nice and creamy and I am looking forward to wearing it more in the fall :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I normally stick to nudes but bought this lipstick on a whim & I adore it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the smell. I love the color payoff. I love the consistency, finish and wear! Milani really hit it out of the park with this line. Really cant wait to try the other colors. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by RestlessYouth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE. I wanted to try a darker color on my lips since I usually have light pinks or red, and this color immediately caught my eye. It didn't go on as dark as I expected but I didn't mind at all. It went on smooth and has an amazing smell which is pretty rare. Plus is lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color is absolutely gorgeous! I was browsing the Milani section and saw this tube out of place. The color caught my eye and when I got home after I tried it on I fell in love. The formula is creamy and smooth. It didnt dry my lips out and it lasted a long while. It has a nice perfume scent as well. It looks nice worn alone or with a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by belovedhope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been wanting to try a Milani lip product for a while, and I must say, this lipstick is AMAZING and has far exceeded my expectations. The color is super pigmented (a plummy fuschia, close to MAC rebel but a little lighter, creme finish) and the consistency reminds me of L'oreal Infallible in that it feels a little drying but makes up for it with its incredible lasting power. One thing that makes me like this better than Infallible is its sweet smell/flavor - kinda reminds me of strawberry Lip Smackers. The packaging is really sleek and modern, which is a nice change from Milani's typical packaging (kinda retro, late 80's, early 90's feel). But probably the best part about this product is the price - $5.49 at CVS! This can totally pass for a h/e long-wear lipstick- I'm ready to buy all the colors :D 100% my new favorite product

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No