September 30, 2014 | 2063 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Timewise Night Restore and Recover Complex

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got the dry normal one and I really do like this. It is light and doesn't break me out Whille it is not intensely moisturizing, it is quite effective . It's a gell moisturizer, so it's light weight. It does leave a light tacky film. That is not bad. It protects the skin and keeps moisture in. Moisturizers that fully absorb work well, but can leave my skin feeling dry later.. This hold up. However, it does feel slightly tacky and look a bit shiny. For that reason, it can make a nice primer , as it has some slip and adds a mild dewy effect to matte foundations. But you might not always want that. The film isn't pronounced and it's not at all greasy, but it's something that something I felt people would want to know about. It has some really nice ingredients (anti-oxidants), so it is a treatment. I like the pump and that it has no fragrance. i use this as a light moisturizer or primer. It never irritates my skin or breaks me out. It's not idea for very dry skin but it does moisturize.. I really love it. It is pink though and contains dyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, I do love this! I have normal/dry skin that can be sensitive. I also have occasional breakouts. This helps my dry spots heal and my acne heal quickly. The name pretty much sums it up. Lovely addition to my nightly skin care routine. It truly does live up to the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Niila

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read great reviews about this product everywhere on the internet and am excited that it lived up to the hype!

My face has been very dry, tight, peeling since starting Retin-A a month ago. My skin was starvingggg for a deep hydration. It is now so smooth and supple.

It's a bit over-priced and there are unnecessary color additives in the product (Red 33, Yellow 10, Violet 2). If it weren't for this, the complex would be near perfect.

I will continue using until I find my holy grail moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I've tried both the normal dry and normal combination versions of this moisturizer and I much prefer the normal combination version. Both are a gel moisturizer types. Both are fragrance free but both contain dyes. (Normal dry is pink; combination is purple. Unnecessary.) Where they really differ is that the normal dry one is very sticky and seems to never dry. It stays tacky to the touch, and makeup drags going over it.

Secondly if you have oily skin, you probably will not like the normal combination version because it's still pretty emollient and not that much different from the normal dry except for dry time on the face so folks just get the normal combination version if you are considering this. However read on...

I used the combination one for 6 months and never saw any positive effects over moisturization so the elevated pricetag is not justified IMO. Just get their regular moisturizer unless your really want a pump. The pump is nice and can be locked for travel but that's about it.