MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2%. Inactive: Water, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Silica, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Phytantriol, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Simethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Tin Oxide, Urea, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 7/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first MAC/non-drugstore foundation!

Purchased this about 2 weeks ago and really loving it. I have dry skin, rosacea on my cheeks, a few old pimple scars and some pigmentation around my mouth and jawline. This handles all of these beautifully. One pump with a foundation brush is more than enough coverage, I bounce my beauty blender over it to take away the excess and smooth out lines. I've only used this in winter so far and I'm not sure how well the non-matte formulation will hold up on a hot summer day - even in winter it benefits from a spritz of setting spray. Still, makes me look like the dewy glowy princess I've always wanted to be, even better with a little illuminiser mixed in. I'm an NC37 and it feels like a good colour match, maybe a touch on the yellow side but should be good for my summer shade.

All in all, very happy even if it's not totally perfect! It feels like my skin but better, rather than greasepaint. Lasts all day (even the next morning if you accidentally sleep in it, oops).

on 7/11/2015 2:54:00 PM

I do not like this foundation. I told the girl at the store I had problem with really dry skin, and she applied this to me. It made my skin look even drier; it clung to my dry patches! It's light coverage and despite the fact that I do not have any sort of blemishes, I have slightly dark under-eye concealer; this did not cover them. I'll return this.

on 7/10/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I don't like the shades for this foundation - I find the NC42 is tooo red for my yellow tone that leads to it ashing out.

on 6/6/2015 6:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I would agree with some other reviewers here. Ideally this should be the best product, but it just does not have any staying power, especially in the slightest humid/ warm weather.
It has light/medium coverage, so any broken capillaries or undereyes won´t be covered.
It does not mix well with primers or some serums. I guess the idea was to get something along the likes of Armani foundations, but this just does not deliver.
Wont be repurchasing.

on 6/5/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation is nice for a day to day, light- medium coverage. I found my skin looked better after using this for a while, as it isn't heavy and wasn't breaking me out in spots. My skin is really dry and this doesn't aggravate it or make it worse. It settles a little in my dry areas, but most foundations do with me anyway. Has a nice dewy finish, but mattes down nicely with a good powder too. Less is definitely more with this formula, and it needs topped up throughout the day. Not great for photographs as the SPF gives you white face, and would have long lasting coverage for a night out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wouldn't ever purchase this. The MAC consultant put this on my skin with a MAC brush. It separated immediately on my face and looked terrible! I have very dry skin, but I've never had such a problem with any moisturizing foundation. This was just a very strange finish. Looked cakey and unnatural.

on 5/20/2015 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't really like it. It oxidizes. I have it in nd30 and it turns orange quickly. It's nice and dewy but transfers easily. Very shiny. I have dry skin so it's kinda nice but doesn't stay on

I have fallen IN LOVE with this product. I don't really have dry skin, but my cheeks can get dry. I was a bit worried that it would make me look greasy but I was wrong! This foundation is BEAUTIFUL!!! NW 20 is such a perfect match for my skin I sometimes have trouble seeing where I've applied it. It blends perfectly with my concealers and contour cream. After I set it with a bit of translucent powder, it stays all day! I don't have to re-powder more than once and even then it's only needed after I've been doing something that's gotten me a bit warm. The only problem I have is the pump. I haven't figured out how to get the top off so I can use the leftovers.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried to like this...I really did. It just doesn't work for me. I originally ordered this in NW30, which is what I wear in the studio sculpt & it was way too dark in this foundation. I returned it to the MAC counter and was matched to NW25. This feels too heavy on the face for me. I've been wearing it mixed with my Face & Body foundation, because I'm trying to get use out of it and not waste it. Honestly, I would not repurchase this. & If you're oily, stay away. If you like a lightweight foundation this isn't for you either. You can feel this on the skin. I prefer the face & body hands down!

on 3/11/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly think this isn't glorified enough, if you have extra dry skin and want a dewy kind of wet look this foundation is best. I tried the face and body which was way to sheer and didn't keep the dewy finish and also the sculpt which claims to be moisturizing It was a bit cakey and clung to dry areas. This on the other hand stayed dewy throughout And it surely didn't appear to melt even without a primer. This is my holy grail foundation and I got me some dry skin. I just love it!!