MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2%. Inactive: Water, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Silica, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Phytantriol, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Simethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Tin Oxide, Urea, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Loved this foundation! Went on beautifully, dewy, moisturised finish even after setting with powder. Only downside for me - makes me break out horribly, and I don't tend to break out anymore at all. Did experiment and stopped using it for a while, then used it again a few weeks later (and repeated this process a couple more times) sure enough it was the foundation that was making me break out. Such a shame

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

At last, the holy grail for EXTREMELY dry skin. I moisturize as usual, add a PINCH of coconut oil to my face before applying this, and it makes me look like a doll. I only recommend this product if you have dry skin to the extent that you need all the hydration you can get, otherwise, stay clear!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I like this foundation a lot. First of all, for me; its the perfect everyday wear foundation for work or casual daytime. I have this in the shade NC15, its a yellow based foundation which complements the slight warmth in the undertone of my skin.
Love the fact that this bottle is also a bit more hygienic than the studio fix fluid that comes without a pump (you have to buy that separately and it bugs me). You have to pay a little more but I'd rather than and have the pump.
It offers light to medium coverage and is buildable without becoming too cakey. Its also adds a nice, even natural glow without looking oily. I think the only reason I can't score this full marks is for two reasons. Firstly, to me it never seems to 'set' fully. Even with a powder over top it does seem to slide minimally throughout the day. Thankfully, you can save this with the reapplication of a little powder. However, other dewy foundations I have tried do not have this problem, so it is quite annoying when it slides or transfers. It especially bothers me that when I try to powder contour with this foundation on it seems to make it slide even worse! Most of the time though, I don't have a heavy contour during the day so its not a huge problem.
The second reason is that you couldn't really wear this in the evening for the exact reasons that I just mentioned. When I go out at night I want to be flawless and for my make up to stay put, so something more full coverage is needed.
Overall, I really do enjoy wearing this foundation. Its hydrating for my dry skin, dewy and natural looking. I think if you are a fan of lighter coverage foundations, then this one is definitely for you.

This is a recent purchase for me after a lot of convincing from the makeup artist at the store. I have clear skin for the most part and it's a little dry at the most. I normally don't wear foundation, because I have freckles and have never found a foundation that doesn't cover them up and make me look like I'm wearing a mask. I normally just put on a little bronzer and that's it, but now after buying this foundation, I wear it everyday! I put on a little MAC face primer and then put this over top and it looks incredible. The finish is great looking and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. It gives me great coverage and lasts for a good portion of the day, especially if you put some kind of powder on over top of the foundation it lasts even longer. I am taking some points away because it does mask my freckles a little bit more than I would like, but I don't think there is a foundation out there that doesn't. I also am not a big fan of how it looks on my skin without the face primer. You can tell that I have foundation on without the primer, but I know other people who wear this foundation without a primer and it looks fine! Would definitely buy this again, it's a good product! Great job MAC!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I, personally, like this foundation. I have clear, fine, dry skin. I bought this in NC 30 (light olive complexion) on a whim. I put this over my morning serum. It goes on differently than how I had expected, and I wasn't sure at first if I would like it. However, it wears much lighter than how it initially feels. I also bought the Mineralize Powder Natural in medium plus and dust a bit for a more complete coverage. I like the finish of this to the point that I don't wear any concealer or blush for a natural look. Recommended.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the worst foundation I've ever used on my face. I went looking for tester sample of waterweight in nw and nc 15 to see what colour i prefer. They didnt have nc15 so the girl said they have the same finish and are very similar. She should probably try them out then because the waterweight founation is actually pretty good. foundation with a nice finish. This is just terrible. As soon as it went on to my skin I could tell. It just blended terrible all over. there were brush marks even when stippling. I tried to rescue it with using a different foundation but it was too late. I looked terrible all day. No thank you. Think I will stay away from the mac counter. Not the best of the bunch when it comes to service. What a shame.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

urgh!!!
I was really wondering how horrible (?) the foundation could be cuz Ssin hated it.
i gave it a go cuz a mac foundation seriously looked like second skin on my friend.

Described self. Was recommended this mess. Urgh.
The problem I have with this foundation was that it accentuated my skin. You could see the uneven surfaces. Like what is that???? Lancome's Teint Idole did something similar, but it cling to every surface of my face.

Plus it looked cakey.
It also had this weird sheen on me by my cheekbones. I took off all my makeup before hand so there's no need.

Of course there was no promised dewy finish. My skin surface looked like a concrete playground
ㅡ.ㅡ
I mean yes... it could be that not having skincare on could've done it, but meh... was not pleased. Especially when dude asked if I liked it.

Hello would you like it if every inperfection was set in place thanks to foundation (this had negative coverage if it's possible).

Not moisturizing. I have no idea what everyone is talking about in terms of good for dry skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

In my opinion this is more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage is sheer and I do not recommend using your usual heavy moisturizer under this foundation. I would say a light serum at most. It is very slippery, oily and moisturizing. It leaves your skin sheeny. This is what I want. It leaves me highlighted where I need it and the shade match NW18 is perfect for me. It does not leave me pale like some foundations. I mix some of this with my PF RX concealer that is too cakey and light colored for me on its own and I apply it under my eyes. Funny thing is that the SA demanded me to apply this with a sponge or brush and not with my fingers, but as I tried at home fingers are still the best tool to apply this. I have a good skin, no blemishes maybe a little bit discoloration and redness. Not many lines or wrinkles. It is not for you if you need a heavy coverage becuase I could imagine that if you layer this stuff it WILL make you oily. The only one thing is that I am not too sure about that I feel my face is abit itchy on the cheeks when I wear this but I am not 100 % sure if it is this foundation to blame or if it is my blush or bronzer to blame. Generally I like it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

A great foundation for those with very dry skin. I've been getting patches of eczema on my face lately and the last thing you'd want is to put makeup over peeling, flaky and irritated skin, however, this smoothes over those areas and no one would guess that I have eczema! Although it's marketed towards dry skin, it still can sometimes look too shiny, however, if it does then a dusting of mineralize skinfinish natural powder leaves a lovely luminous-but not too shiny, finish. It is also light-medium coverage and lasts longer than my Nars sheer glow throughout the day. A great one especially for cold winter weather - I do avoid this in the summer as it gets too shiny due to the heat.

I am surprised to see that Macs Mineralize Moisture spf 15 foundation content of Sodium hyaluronate is much more in percentage as opposed to the other born this way foundation i previously owned that boasts about moisture content of coconut water and sodium hyaluronate. I Can see a person with Really Dry Non Sensitive individuals wearing this. Personally not for me though as i have Dry/ sensitive Skin type!