MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2%. Inactive: Water, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Silica, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Phytantriol, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Simethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Tin Oxide, Urea, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 8/25/2015 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As a loyal customer of MAC foundation I thought I'd try this foundation (the odd shaped bottle enticed me in) in place of my usual Studio Fix Fluid.

I bought this at a store in Cape Town but I'm assuming the colour swatches are universal. I am ALWAYS an NW25 or NW30 depending on the time of year, and as I was on holiday I thought I'd go for the darker of the 2. So, stupidly without trying it on first I bought NW30 only to get it back to the hotel and find it was at least 2 shades darker than my NW30 in Studio Fix Fluid. I know they are different products but I don't really understand how they can be so different?!

I don't like the texture of this product on my skin, I find it quite grainy. Although coverage is good at first I also find that I do need to re-apply more often than I feel I should.

I mix this in with my studio fix foundation if I need it a little darker but other than that I've never used it since purchasing it.

Sorry MAC but I won't be repurchasing!

on 8/21/2015 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have suffered with quite sensitive skin for a while and I find it hard to find a foundation that covers my blemishes and makes my skin look better without looking like I've just caked it all on or look orange but this foundation is perfect, it has really helped my skin and also looks great on. It looks natural yet covers anything that needs covering and also the bottle looks good! Even though it's quite expensive I have re bought this as it is my favourite out of them all, due to the fact it doesn't feel heavy and lasts long. Would definitely recommend to anyone x

on 8/15/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation what can I say, coverage is sheer. Feel really moist. It feel really oily just may be after 3 hours. It melt really quickly. I am not a big fan.
But then the colour choices are really great. Just like the normal MAC foundation shades.
If you have really dry skin I am sure you will love it.
The package is the best for this foundation. I like you can lock the pump. And the bottle is looking really pretty
But I don't think I will buy this or wear it in summer for sure.
In winter time I might.
To apply with a BB is better than a brush

on 8/12/2015 1:39:00 AM

I love the packaging... It's very elegant in my opinion. The consistency is thin-medium and the coverage is sheer to medium with one layer. I like applying this with a flat top brush rather than a beauty blender because the product gets soaked up too fast when using the sponge. The completed look is a bright and dewy face. It makes you look radiant and healthy... Basically glowing (but not oily). I have finished one bottle already and ordered a second one to stock up. It smells really good just like the other MAC liquid foundations. It doesn't cover the blemishes as much though.

on 8/11/2015 2:54:00 PM

Bought this on a whim and would definitely not recommend for anyone unless they had super dry skin.
Packaging is beautiful and hygienic and the NW15 shade was a near perfect match for me.
HOWEVER, coverage was far too light for me, as I prefer a medium/full coverage. Within 15 minutes of applying this foundation my skin looked like an oil slick and was absolutely horrible with absolutely dreadful transfer.
Good news is that this foundation did not irritate my skin, but as it exacerbated my oily t-zone and provided such poor coverage I would definitely not re-purchase.

on 8/6/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this product for over a year and i still haven't used much of it and here's why, before i continue i have combination skin with slight sensitivity.

1) The product is very oily and light coverage, so if you have combination skin like me i beg you do not buy this unless you want to end up looking like u dipped your face in oil.

2) If you do appreciate this product try applying it with a sponge like a beauty blender instead of a foundation brush because it will leave streaks everywhere like your literally just painted your face.

3) I personally have clear skin but i just don't know what justice this product does for me. If you are looking for a super dewy foundation then this is your HG.

Horrible! I tried this on one side of my face and it was horrible! I have normal/ dry skin with absolutely no oil at all and this foundation made me look oily and shiny and had ZERO coverage. I don't know how this would look good on anyone.

on 7/31/2015 3:30:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I was watching a popular youtube beauty channel with a video about the best foundations for pale skin; this was one of her favourties, so I decided to give it a try. My skin is also quite dry, so the "moisturizing" factor was a big plus.

PROS: I got it in NC15 and it is a perfect match (a rare occurance for me) and it never oxidizes! It feels very lightweight and looks like second skin. Never looked cakey on me.

CONS: It is very light coverage, and I prefer medium to full in order to hide some freckles on my cheeks. This foundation is so light that there's almost no point in wearing it. It also feels quite tacky and never seems to dry (unless I use powder). I've tried it with and without primer, and it works better without it. I find it works best when just put on top of my regular moisturizer. No matter what, it still broke up around my nose (but not horribly so).

Would not repurchase simply because it's so lightweight and I hate the way it feels so tacky on my skin. It's a shame, because the shade was perfect for me.

on 7/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first MAC/non-drugstore foundation!

Purchased this about 2 weeks ago and really loving it. I have dry skin, rosacea on my cheeks, a few old pimple scars and some pigmentation around my mouth and jawline. This handles all of these beautifully. One pump with a foundation brush is more than enough coverage, I bounce my beauty blender over it to take away the excess and smooth out lines. I've only used this in winter so far and I'm not sure how well the non-matte formulation will hold up on a hot summer day - even in winter it benefits from a spritz of setting spray. Still, makes me look like the dewy glowy princess I've always wanted to be, even better with a little illuminiser mixed in. I'm an NC37 and it feels like a good colour match, maybe a touch on the yellow side but should be good for my summer shade.

All in all, very happy even if it's not totally perfect! It feels like my skin but better, rather than greasepaint. Lasts all day (even the next morning if you accidentally sleep in it, oops).

on 7/11/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I do not like this foundation. I told the girl at the store I had problem with really dry skin, and she applied this to me. It made my skin look even drier; it clung to my dry patches! It's light coverage and despite the fact that I do not have any sort of blemishes, I have slightly dark under-eye concealer; this did not cover them. I'll return this.