MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2%. Inactive: Water, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Silica, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Phytantriol, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Simethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Tin Oxide, Urea, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 6/6/2015 6:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I would agree with some other reviewers here. Ideally this should be the best product, but it just does not have any staying power, especially in the slightest humid/ warm weather.
It has light/medium coverage, so any broken capillaries or undereyes won´t be covered.
It does not mix well with primers or some serums. I guess the idea was to get something along the likes of Armani foundations, but this just does not deliver.
Wont be repurchasing.

on 6/5/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation is nice for a day to day, light- medium coverage. I found my skin looked better after using this for a while, as it isn't heavy and wasn't breaking me out in spots. My skin is really dry and this doesn't aggravate it or make it worse. It settles a little in my dry areas, but most foundations do with me anyway. Has a nice dewy finish, but mattes down nicely with a good powder too. Less is definitely more with this formula, and it needs topped up throughout the day. Not great for photographs as the SPF gives you white face, and would have long lasting coverage for a night out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wouldn't ever purchase this. The MAC consultant put this on my skin with a MAC brush. It separated immediately on my face and looked terrible! I have very dry skin, but I've never had such a problem with any moisturizing foundation. This was just a very strange finish. Looked cakey and unnatural.

on 5/20/2015 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't really like it. It oxidizes. I have it in nd30 and it turns orange quickly. It's nice and dewy but transfers easily. Very shiny. I have dry skin so it's kinda nice but doesn't stay on

I have fallen IN LOVE with this product. I don't really have dry skin, but my cheeks can get dry. I was a bit worried that it would make me look greasy but I was wrong! This foundation is BEAUTIFUL!!! NW 20 is such a perfect match for my skin I sometimes have trouble seeing where I've applied it. It blends perfectly with my concealers and contour cream. After I set it with a bit of translucent powder, it stays all day! I don't have to re-powder more than once and even then it's only needed after I've been doing something that's gotten me a bit warm. The only problem I have is the pump. I haven't figured out how to get the top off so I can use the leftovers.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried to like this...I really did. It just doesn't work for me. I originally ordered this in NW30, which is what I wear in the studio sculpt & it was way too dark in this foundation. I returned it to the MAC counter and was matched to NW25. This feels too heavy on the face for me. I've been wearing it mixed with my Face & Body foundation, because I'm trying to get use out of it and not waste it. Honestly, I would not repurchase this. & If you're oily, stay away. If you like a lightweight foundation this isn't for you either. You can feel this on the skin. I prefer the face & body hands down!

on 3/11/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly think this isn't glorified enough, if you have extra dry skin and want a dewy kind of wet look this foundation is best. I tried the face and body which was way to sheer and didn't keep the dewy finish and also the sculpt which claims to be moisturizing It was a bit cakey and clung to dry areas. This on the other hand stayed dewy throughout And it surely didn't appear to melt even without a primer. This is my holy grail foundation and I got me some dry skin. I just love it!!

on 3/2/2015 9:18:00 AM

So far I'm really loving this! I've worn it for two days now without irritation to my skin. Yesterday I didn't set with powder and at about 5pm, it was pretty faded. Today I set my entire face with Careblend powder so we'll see if that makes a difference. I do love how glowy it looks. I literally feel gorgeous after putting this on. I used to use Studio Fix Fluid, but I found it to be a little heavy and it sort of make my face look "flat" if that makes sense. This really does give that 'lit from within' look. I have only applied it with my fingers (washed my brushes and they're taking FOREVER to dry!) but I will see how well it goes on with a Real Techniques brush tomorrow. Overall I'm really loving it. I have dry skin and this seems to keep my skin from getting too dried out throughout the day whereas the Studio Fix Fluid accentuated my dry, flakey patches. I have hope for this foundation, we shall see!

on 2/7/2015 10:04:00 AM

I have dry skin with some wrinkles for reference and Unfortunately, this foundation just really highlighted the peach fuzz on my face. I wanted to love it because I really liked there old mineralize foundation but this just didn't work for me.

on 2/3/2015 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love this, I really did. I don't know why I continue to try higher end foundations, when I love my Smashbox, but I do, and none compare to feelings about that product. I still feel the need to try new things, and with this being one of MAC's newest foundations, I thought I'd give it a shot.

For reference, I am NW 25 in MAC. The color match is good and I do use some bronzer and highlighter to do a subtle contour and highlight (nothing crazy) this provides a nice even base for my skin. I wouldn't say that I have mature skin; however, it is not what it used to be. I have 3 lines (not fine, but not deep yet) on my forehead, and some fine lines around my eyes. I have combination skin, normal in the cheek and forehead area, oily in the TZone. I have melasma on both of my cheeks that resulted from sun exposure when I was pregnant. As well as red marks from blemishes from when I was a teenager.

The base that this provides when it is first applied is beautiful. I would describe it as a dewy, not satin finish, and if you are going to try this, it most definitely needs to be set with a powder. I tried this with the different types of primers that I had to get a good handle on whether or not it was me or the primer that didn't keep this foundation on my face, or whether it was the foundation itself (Too Faced Hangover Rx, Smashbox hydrating and color correcting, porefessional and just Fix +). After trying this several days with several different primers and setting techniques/powders, this is not the foundation for me.

I felt as though it settled in my lines shortly (maybe an hour or two after application). Then once it did that, it started to melt off my face. It would happen so quickly, that I wouldn't have time to check myself and touch up as needed throughout the day. Staying power is huge for me, because even if it is sheer coverage, I took time to apply my makeup and I really want it to stay that way for a while. It doesn't take me 10 minutes in the morning to do my whole face; therefore, once I am finished, I expect the results to be there by at the very least a third of the way through the work day.

I really loved the way it look when I first applied it, but I didn't have luck with much else after the fact, so I returned it to my local MAC counter :( . Hopefully this helps those who are thinking about purchasing. If you are looking for something that's going to last, I wouldn't use this. I would definitely ask for a sample first.