April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Matte Lipstick in "Tea Rose"

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Pattidee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this lipstick and am very pleased. I have pale lips, but this color is very pigmented, so it shows up as a very nice natural, warm mauve/pink. This formula and color reminds me of Bobbi Brown lip colors, which I have used for years; the price point for NYX is much less expensive though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ixxy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice mauve/pink color. It is opaque but still leaves your lips looking fairly natural. The texture is smooth and easy to apply. However, I dislike that it is drying. If I apply it directly on my lips, it is fairly long lasting but dries out my lips and makes them peel and look wrinkled. If I apply it over a lip balm, the drying problem is lessened but it wears off much quicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by fiestasteph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a great pink natural looking color. It is not too bright, but not so pale it looks un-natural. A great everyday lipstick with staying power if you apply it right. I like to put some lip balm on about 15 minutes before I apply it, then it seems to stay on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail pink color. It's a wonderful texture, not too sticky. Cozy and moisturizing, has a great matte finish. I went running while wearing it, and drank out of a water fountain, etc. Came home, and color was still going strong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc 25-30, yellow warm undertones.

I am very surprised; I love this lipstick. For a matte lipstick, it's surprisingly moisturizing yet it still leaves a matte finish. Color is a pretty medium Mauvey pink color, leaning more towards pink than purple. This color reminds me of a pinkier version of my 2 other fave mauve-pink lipsticks: rimmel's moisture Renew in "vintage pink" and wet n' wild's mega last in "mauve my way". This lipstick is my fave every day color that brightens my face. Definitely would repurchase this shade and check out others! ;)