September 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Masks - Avene - Antirougeurs Calming Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Finally a product by Avene that I like! This mask is really a pleasure to put on. The texture is a gorgeous silky-velvety-soothing gel, and it doesn´t make my eyes water from a distance, like many moisturizing masks do. I really have the impression that it soothes and moisturizes my skin, and it feels luxurious and comfortable while wearing it, leaving the skin calm and reduced redness. Great - I will definitely rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the redness version because I have rosacea. I got this from echemist.co.uk which ships for free (!) and has very reasonable prices for Avene. Where I live, Avene is double the price, or more, and the line is not complete. This mask has a nice light scent, and is very light in texture. When my skin feels dehydrated, and I see dry patches/flakes under make-up, or when my rosacea flares up, I use this on those areas for 10 minutes. It would absorb into the skin, depending on the level of dryness, and I would tissue off any remaining product on my face. The results are not instant nor complete, but quite dramatic, and I would buy this again for sure. I alternate this with the Origins Mega Mushroom Calming Mask because I have both. I don't know if I can choose between, the two. (: