Avene Antirougeurs Calming Mask

4.7

Water (aqua) Avene Thermal Spring Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Peg-4, Peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 2/5/2015 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have rough red sensitive skin, this felt so good on my skin. I put it on just my rough areas, my forehead, and cheeks, under nose a bit, and after 10 or 15 min I took it off gently with a soft tissue. I could see where this would feel really good after I step out of a shower, as my face feels so dry and uncomfortable after the hot water. Will definitely buy again.

on 11/9/2013 11:36:00 AM

Finally a product by Avene that I like! This mask is really a pleasure to put on. The texture is a gorgeous silky-velvety-soothing gel, and it doesn´t make my eyes water from a distance, like many moisturizing masks do. I really have the impression that it soothes and moisturizes my skin, and it feels luxurious and comfortable while wearing it, leaving the skin calm and reduced redness. Great - I will definitely rebuy.

on 3/7/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the redness version because I have rosacea. I got this from echemist.co.uk which ships for free (!) and has very reasonable prices for Avene. Where I live, Avene is double the price, or more, and the line is not complete. This mask has a nice light scent, and is very light in texture. When my skin feels dehydrated, and I see dry patches/flakes under make-up, or when my rosacea flares up, I use this on those areas for 10 minutes. It would absorb into the skin, depending on the level of dryness, and I would tissue off any remaining product on my face. The results are not instant nor complete, but quite dramatic, and I would buy this again for sure. I alternate this with the Origins Mega Mushroom Calming Mask because I have both. I don't know if I can choose between, the two. (: