Pantene Truly Natural Co-Wash

4.3

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This cowash left my hair extremely dry. I had to deep condition after my first use and my hair still felt dry and was frizzy. I am a Wen user hoping to find a less-expensive alternative (I haven't found one) and again was disappointed. My advice, try the other versions of Pantene Pro-V cleansing conditioners, they seemed much less drying than this cowash.

*Sigh* I was really hoping this would be pure awesomeness. Cheap, lovely Pantene smell, relatively easy to get...I so wanted this to be awesome. And at first wash, in the shower, I thought I had something. It didn't tear or rake my hair...my hair felt nice. The problem was as my hair dried. My fine curls just looked more and more scraggly and frizzy. I am really bummed because I really wanted this to work. Even in the shower, I was thinking "nice Pantene...nice". But then my hair dried a crispy, dry awful mess. Clearly there is something in here my hair does not like. I want to give it a couple more chances but it was sooo bad, I don't want to do that to my hair or deal with the resulting bad hair day again. Maybe I will get the courage to try again...if it gets better I will let you know. I want it to get better, but it was bad.

I have already bought this product for a while. If you have curly hair and are advised not to shampoo for fear of damage, this is the go to product. It is a conditioner which you can use like a shampoo. It takes out the tangles very well. It is pretty much a conditioner which you can use as shampoo. I am right now using it as a conditioner.
There are all those fancy products that are lo-poo and no-poo but they are quite pricey. This is far cheaper. Give it a try.

I have baby fine thin wavy blond hair. I had been using Wen and loved it but it got so expensive I thought I'd try the Pantene Cowash for natural hair. The lady at the checkout said to me " You do know this is for African American hair types don't you?" I said no I didn't. Anyway I bought it anyway and the results are amazing! Soft silky shiny hair with bounce! I love love love this product! Lovely light scent and not heavy at all:) This blue eyed blond white girl will continue to use this product:)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have tried this product out a hand full of times. I have fine, wavy, thinning hair. I have tried a lot of different shampoos and conditioners but most of them strip my hair and make it look very dry and brittle. I gave this a chance and I am impressed. I figured it would way down my hair but it didn't. I have replaced one of my shampoos day with this co-wash once a week and my hair looks best after the co-wash than the actual shampoo. Will definitely continue to use and re-purchase.

I tried this after I got out of the pool and needed to get the chlorine out of my hair. I really didn't want to use a shampoo because I figured my hair could use a break. Wow do I like this co wash! My hair came out soft, not weighed down and not stripped. This is just perfect for alternating with shampoo/conditioner. So glad I tried this!

My hair is mid length, blond, over processed shreaded wheat hair. LOL
Used this tonight for the first time and I am very impressed so far.
I usualy use all sorts of stuff on my hair after washing it to try and get my brush though it, but decided to leave those things off to see how it turned out.
So firstly, it feels nice when washing, a bit like washing your hair with conditioner, but cleaner and not so thick. As per the instructions I only needed a handfull to do all my mid length hair, so this will last quite a long time with this huge bottle.
I am not a fan of the smell.
After washing, using my "Wet Brush" I found it surprisingly easy to brush my hair out, (with nothing extra added to help that process).
I left my hair to dry naturaly, and it feels soft and quite strong. The ends don't look so dry and whispy as normal, but I feel I will need to add a little something just to give it that extra bit of shine and smoothness.
Overall I am very impressed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

We have a lot of different hair types in our household. I have straight, med textured hair. My daughters have 2B & 3B. Their father has short hair, maybe 4B or 4C. He hasn't tried this yet, even though I told him he should. He's very resistant to change. lol.
Anyway, this performs well on all of us. I've used this a few times. Leaves my hair quite bouncy, not weighed down at all. A bit too soft for my liking though. I do use this to condition my ends after using another shampoo and it works well. On my girls, this gives more moisture and slip than the last co wash we used (HE Naked Cleansing Conditioner). Their curls seem to be more defined, at least until they run around with blankets on their heads or play dress up. lol. Oh well. I tried.
I plan to repurchase this in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only product that I actually would buy from Pantene again and again. As, i find it to be a great product to use to cowash my naturally curly hair with. It has that signature Pantene, which i have never really been a fan, but I am willing to put up with it due to how well the product works for my hair.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just bought this product yesterday. I have relaxed hair and I was looking for a co wash because I was using a light holding spray due to the humidity and hair spray causes drying and breakage so I needed to shampoo every other day and shampooing with shampoo cleansers isn't good for my hair. I had decided to get a good conditioner to co wash my hair every three days when I came upon the pantene hair products. I almost choose the pantene conditioner for relaxed hair then I spotted the Pantene Truly n Natural Co-Wash. I tried it last night and I love the way my hair feels it feels thicker and fuller. the texture has some slight reversion if you know what I mean but it is beautiful. I can deal with a little tightness that is still flowing! I love this stuff! and I will keep using it! Thanks Pantene I found what I was hoping for.

Top Rated Pantene Products