November 27, 2014 | 1411 users online

Deodorants - Avon - Cool Confidence Roll On Antiperspirant

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by cheonsa

This has a very light scent, is super cheap, and has the best odor protection I think I've ever tried; it doesn't get that weird sour smell or wear off after I sweat. Unfortunately, it's not the best antiperspirant for me, but I'm so impressed with the deodorant properties that I'm gonna keep using it until I run out. I'm not crazy about roll-ons, but I just put it on and let it dry as I'm getting ready before getting dressed so it's not a big deal. The other big con is that it seems like it's turning my pits yellow, which is weird... I'm not 100% sure it's this product that's doing it, but watch out, just in case!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cool Confidence is a great oldie but goodie deodorant from Avon. I have been using Avon deodorants on & off since the 80s, and this is one of my favorites. It has a nice, clean scent, and works well on odor and wetness. This is one of the few scented deodorants that I can tolerate the smell of. It might take a few minutes to dry, but doesn't stain clothes. Regular price is $1 for the small one and $2 for the bonus size, but sometimes they are even cheaper on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a former Secret Clinical Strength addict. I CANNOT believe Avon has such an effective product for antiperspirant and deodorant for UNDER $1!!!!! I have a tendency to sweat a lot in the arm pits and this stuff is AWESOME!!! I spend $6 and get MONTHS worth of deodorant. Unbeatable deal, unbeatable performance!