Avon Cool Confidence Roll On Antiperspirant

on 7/6/2013 1:39:00 PM

This has a very light scent, is super cheap, and has the best odor protection I think I've ever tried; it doesn't get that weird sour smell or wear off after I sweat. Unfortunately, it's not the best antiperspirant for me, but I'm so impressed with the deodorant properties that I'm gonna keep using it until I run out. I'm not crazy about roll-ons, but I just put it on and let it dry as I'm getting ready before getting dressed so it's not a big deal. The other big con is that it seems like it's turning my pits yellow, which is weird... I'm not 100% sure it's this product that's doing it, but watch out, just in case!

on 4/10/2013 3:14:00 PM

Cool Confidence is a great oldie but goodie deodorant from Avon. I have been using Avon deodorants on & off since the 80s, and this is one of my favorites. It has a nice, clean scent, and works well on odor and wetness. This is one of the few scented deodorants that I can tolerate the smell of. It might take a few minutes to dry, but doesn't stain clothes. Regular price is $1 for the small one and $2 for the bonus size, but sometimes they are even cheaper on sale.

on 3/7/2013 9:16:00 PM

I am a former Secret Clinical Strength addict. I CANNOT believe Avon has such an effective product for antiperspirant and deodorant for UNDER $1!!!!! I have a tendency to sweat a lot in the arm pits and this stuff is AWESOME!!! I spend $6 and get MONTHS worth of deodorant. Unbeatable deal, unbeatable performance!

Popular Deodorants