November 27, 2014 | 1283 users online

Shampoo - Shiseido - Tsubaki (White) Damage Care

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

Love the shampoos .I used the red , white and yellow . Yellow is a gel that cleanses the best and smells like honey . Though it cleanses well I feel my hair is still well moisturised . White is the most gentle , will not suit people with oily scalp . Sometimes I use this in the morning and feel that my hair is yucky and oily by end of the day . Love the fact this is moisturising and yet not overly oily . Red is in between white and yellow . I would prefer using yellow or white depending on my hair condition .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Laura2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best shampoo one can find!
I have really dry and damaged hair from too much bleaching, coloring and heat. Yet this shampoo makes my hair feel instantly softer and nourished.
I've tried so many shampoos over the past few years, both high end and drugstore, yet this one is the absolute BEST!
If you have dry hair I would really recommend buying this. Btw the conditioner is also quite awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lemonz4us

Overwhelming fragrance, left my hair dull and matted
I guess it was a step down from pureology. Gifted this to a friend

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JPLON

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first heard about this shampoo when I watched ekimura's video on YouTube, and then heard more about it from Mszjackiechu on YouTube as well.

Personally, I think this shampoo isn't really any different from the red one. This one is geared more towards "damaged" care but I didn't really see a difference between the two except for that the red one is more shining.

I do find that this shampoo can be a little bit too drying if you use this in the winter time. My scalp tends to get drier during the winter time, so it is essential that I use a sulfate free shampoo like the one from Live Clean, and switch with this one from time to time since sulfate free shampoos aren't as good as removing product buildup after a while.

So far, I have used this when I came back from Japan and my scalp does get some flakes here and there, but I also use an anti-dandruff shampoo by L'Oreal Professional once every 2-3 weeks and it seems to do a good job at keeping my scalp flake free.

I didn't bring this one with me to Japan when I went because I tried the red one (which I have reviewed here) and I like that one a lot as well.

IMO, both the red and the white bottle shampoos clean really well but the red one has much more shine.

I personally won't be buying this one any time soon because unless the Chinese supermarket in Toronto lowers it's price on this shampoo and conditioner - I won't be throwing out $15 for a big bottle of shampoo.

In Japan it's so much cheaper and I love it. Here, I will have to look for it online for a cheaper price for the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by SmellsLikeChanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally got a hold of this shampoo and conditioner, and from what I've learned, the "white" line is the Damage Care, so I went with this one...

I absolutely LOVE, love, LOVE this shampoo! The smell is intoxicating (Camellia Oil), it is truly a lovely sensory experience! Makes me look forward to the daunting task of showering :) It lathers and saturates SO nicely, it's soft while working it through your hair-- it just glides through SO softly and with ease, and leaves my hair soft after shampooing! This usually does not happen (softness in the shower) until after conditioner has been applied...

Unfortunately, for the matching conditioner, my soft hair post-shampoo was left just slightly conditioned/hydrated. I had tangles when I tried to comb out my hair. I think my hair would have been better off with JUST the shampoo, and not the matching conditioner...

I will continue buying the shampoo, because it is one of the best I've ever tried (if not the best)... but I will not re-purchase the matching conditioner, because it just didn't work for me....

This shampoo is awesome. The lingering scent is so feminine, and soft... nothing overpowering. Smells so clean, feels so light and manageable! And TRULY leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated! I will continue buying and loving this shampoo. I've tried just about every high-end shampoo, and quite a few drugstore ones, and this one beats them all. My hair is damaged from over-processing, thinning, it is fine, but it is dense, typically... Hope this helps!

P.S. There is also a Red line, and a Yellow line-- the Red is more basic, for shine, and the yellow is more of a deep cleansing formula...