November 24, 2014 | 2009 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Ronniedoodles

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Despite the price, this eyeliner is really awesome. This is the first pencil eyeliner that stays on my asian eyes. I was recommended it by a friend. She is so in love with it that she bought it in all different colours. It is retailed for $35 in Shoppers, Canada. I love it so much. I don't use eyeshadows but definitely pat on eye primer before application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by michiemichie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was recommended to me by a friend and I must say I'm hooked, no smudging, it truly is long lasting and doesn't move. I am now a big fan. X

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I feel I've been hating too much on Chanel today, so in order to avoid Ms. Coco giving me nightmares tonight, here's a product I actually DO like! :)

I (and many fellow makeup junkies, I imagine) am always on the hunt for THE perfect black eyeliner. Waterproof, velvety, dark, lasting. Really, is that too much to ask? :o)

Perhaps I come across as cheap in most of my reviews. Perhaps it's because it's a true fact, hehehe... BUT! I do not mind paying extra moola for a truly good, solid product and this Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense is one of them.

I went to my local Macy's Chanel counter and asked one of the girls apply it for me. Seemed pretty simple to apply, went on smooth, looked nice and dark. I decided to bite the bullet and take it home... holding tight to the receipt lest the product transform into an expensive horror, as the Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere did. (sorry Ms. Coco!)

Fortunately, I needn't had worried. The application was smooth, dark and simple at home too, even weeks after use. And most importantly, the sucker 96% put throughout the day! (a little did migrate to my lower lid, hence the -1 lippie.)

And it even passed the major test: it survived an Insanity style bootcamp @ 89%!! Holy mother, that was impressive!

Ahhh... one tiny complaint, but I can't exactly attribute it to a design flaw; might just be my own clumsy approach = the sharpener sucked for me. Tried to use it once and it decapitated my beautiful almost new eyeliner! Agh! I had to scoop the poor little tip and use it w/ my angled eyeliner brush... luckily it didn't go to waste! Phew!

Other than that, this eyeliner is the one to beat!!!! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Color: NOIR INTENSE

I saw this product online at Nordstrom's and it has really good reviews. I purchased it in hope's that it will work equally as good for me. I love using pencil for my water line but I have very oily lids/eye area therefore it's important I find a true waterproof/resistant/smudge proof eyeliner.

Currently I use MAC's LiquidLast Liner in Point Black it doesn't smudge or budge but I need to be very careful when applying it because it can be a pain to 'fix' 'touch-up' 'remove' (if you have used this product you know what I mean)

Unfortunately, CHANEL's STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF LONG LASTING EYELINER does not work for me, it smudges within an hour. I have tried using eyeshadow primer underneath and it makes it last a little longer but this eyeliner is definitely not worth repurchasing again.