July 30, 2014 | 2124 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Spray & Go Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would never have purchased this product because it seemed too gimmicky and something that wouldn't be around a year from now. But I broke my wrist a few days ago and bought this in the yellow can to see if it would make life a bit easier and it does. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't make my legs feel wet or greasy. It is hard enough getting dressed without having my clothes drag across greasy skin. I stand on a bath mat so that none of it gets on the floor. There's little if any overspray, so the lotion goes just where you want it. It is so much easier to apply this than product in a tube or a pump bottle. Ever tried to squeeze something from a tube with just one hand... or use a pump bottle... or type a review (LOL)? Next time I need to put together a care package for someone, I will definitely include a can of this lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sometimes (ur, um, most of the time) I am extremely lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body. Its likely psychological - my face is dry as the Sahara yet my body isn't, so most of my concentration is in face products. Enter this product, my savior to remedy both skincare and laziness.

Fact: Moisturizer works best right out of the shower and on damp skin. OK I dunno if that is true but its what I have been told by a bunch of people over time. Since I am so impatient (and lazy as noted above), this is a wonderful solution because application is just so simple (and kinda fun actually) that its easy to work into your routine. Its not the heaviest moisturizer but it certainly works/does a good job. The fact that its a spray also rocks because you can hit hard to reach areas easily (back, shoulders). Some reviews say it doesn't dry fast but I find that it dries quickly. And its priced nicely too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Easy to use. Not very moisturizing for people with dry skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, unnecessary propellant. Yes, it is kind of fun to spray it on, thus diffusing the product, and the product appeared to disappear rather quickly upon spraying, which gives the false sense that the skin has "absorbed" the moisture or it has "sunken" into the skin. Is it Really? Or, is the product has some quick evaporating ingredients that result in that sensation.
At the end of the day, this is a cute & fun product to use, but not in terms of skin care and no thanks for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by viiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

It feels nice on the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky, but it is not very moisturizing. Or not enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by aciddynamite

I've always had problems trying to start a routine to moisturize in the morning because applying a traditional lotion takes a lot of time, so I had someone recommend me spray on lotion. I tried the St. Ives one first, was very disappointed, so I decided to try the Vaseline one instead since it seemed more promising. I want to make note that I ended up buying the CVS brand version of the Vaseline spray on lotion, but the ingredients list is exactly the same so I doubt there is much of a difference.

I got the cocoa butter one (which I'm using right now) and the yellow one. The spray nozzle is perfect, it actually dispenses close to mist (the St. Ives one shoots out in a weird stream) so it gives an even coverage, which makes application a lot faster compared to the St. Ives one. You definitely have to have a light touch with it, since when I first used it I ended up with way too much on my leg and the bathroom floor. The lotion itself is moisturizes well, absorbs well, and it doesn't leave behind oily or greasy skin. The only slight downside is that compared to the St. Ives lotion, it doesn't have a strong scent (I know a lot of people hate strong scents for lotion but I personally love them) however the scent it does have, while light, is very pleasing. There's also always offers and sales at CVS for both the Vaseline brand and the CVS brand of the lotion, and the Vaseline brand on its own costs a few dollars less than the St. Ives one. All in all, I would recommend this as a morning lotion or for nights when you're too tired or too lazy to go for a traditional lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! I purchased the aloe spray after I was badly burned in a tanning bed, and this is the only thing that would soothe my poor back! The spray went on evenly and soaked in very quickly, yet left my skin feeling soothed and moisturized. I love to use this after I shave my legs for baby soft skin! After the whole burn fiasco, I still use this after my shower to moisturize all over! The scent is great, kind of a cucumber green tea scent. Very clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Believe me! It is amazing! I got the green one and totally obsessed with this when first use! So easy to use and save your time! Light weight but hydrating enough! Best moisturiser for everyday use, nice prep for fake tan application!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sachiiiii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do love this lotion. I was always so lazy when it came to moisturizing. I would use moisturizer on my face every day, but waiting for body lotion to dry took way too long. I bought the Aloe Fresh spray (green bottle) first after I had read a review on a blog.
The first few times I used it, I sprayed it like they suggested. The sprayer worked fine, but I got tired of the slippery floors and not knowing how much I was using. I started spraying it directly into my hand and rubbing it into my skin like a traditional lotion. I feel like I have more control over how much of the product I'm using and I'm not slipping around on my bathroom floors anymore! I love how quickly this lotion dries. I usually just wait around five minutes and then get dressed and there's no greasy or sticky feeling.
I finished the Aloe Fresh, and I've been using the Cocoa Radiant (brown bottle) for a couple of weeks. They both have a great scent, but it's not so strong that others will be able to smell it on me. I'm planning on repurchasing the Aloe Fresh for the summer to use in case I get a slight sunburn. I also have the Total Moisture (yellow bottle), but I haven't used it yet. There's almost always coupons available for this product, so getting a good deal on it is pretty easy. I would pay full price for it because I do think that it's worth the slightly higher price. I'm so glad I found this stuff, because now I don't feel the guilt of being a lazy moisturizer. I hope other companies jump onboard the quick-drying spray moisturizer train because I would love to try more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by epm2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product - absorbs fast, definitely doesn't feel greasy, nice and light but still feels very moisturising on the skin (even dry elbows etc.)

I have the one in the brown spray can and it smells lovely. The only reason I don't use it every day is that it's currently winter and the spray is very cold!

I like to use this on my arms and shoulders/decolletage, however for my legs I prefer to use a cream/body butter (not sure why, just personal preference)