December 19, 2014 | 894 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Spray & Go Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ToniTate

Hate it. It's watery and has absolutely no moisturizing qualities about it. I bought it 4 months ago and I've been trying to pond it off on someone else. I think I'll leave it at my desk and avoid sharing my good lotion when people ask. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I'm pretty lazy about using lotion regularly, although my skin can be a bit dry. I like this in the winter because I can dress immediately afterwards. Like others, though, I have to agree that this is not very moisturizing. I have the green can, and the scent is really pleasant. I was curious about this product, found it to be just alright, and so probably won't buy again when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by edgesama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this for the convenience factor. Moisturizing your whole body every time you hop out the shower gets old, but you do what you have to do. Unfortunately Vaseline's spray and go just didn't cut it. Felt like I'd almost not applied any moisturizer and I bought the extra dry version! It basically just hydrated the top layer of my skin and I need more hydration than that. Took me three weeks of using my regular lotion (Johnson's extra dry lotion) to recover my dry skin back to it's moisturized healthy self. I wouldn't even recommend you try this if you have dry skin. I wasted three weeks having irritated, flaky skin by trying something that seemed more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Okay this is very convenient, although you still have to rub it in. Doesn't cause sticky or tacky feel and can dress pretty much immediately after use. However, it really doesn't moisturize that well, within several hours the dry skin on my shins reappear.Also it doesn't mist, it kind of squirts out a stream intermittently. Tried cleaning the area where it comes out, but still doesn't mist. So won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect moisturizer for Texas summers. It's just moisturizing enough to prevent ashy-ness on my normal to dry skin, and application is quick and convenient. This is a wonderful product for people who routinely skip moisturizing or find it annoying, although it's obviously not appropriate for people with super dry skin or those living in harsh/dry climates. It's great for locking in moisture after a shower, and less annoying than body oils on wet skin. The scent I bought is cocoa radiant, which is pleasant and vanilla-y but not overpowering. I will definitely be purchasing the aloe when I need a refill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I never use lotion for my body because I am lazy. I don't like the stickiness and it takes too long to rub in. Well, not anymore. This is my new best friend. So quick and easy. Applying lotion is now fun. I love Vaseline lotion to begin with and now the spray is even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would never have purchased this product because it seemed too gimmicky and something that wouldn't be around a year from now. But I broke my wrist a few days ago and bought this in the yellow can to see if it would make life a bit easier and it does. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't make my legs feel wet or greasy. It is hard enough getting dressed without having my clothes drag across greasy skin. I stand on a bath mat so that none of it gets on the floor. There's little if any overspray, so the lotion goes just where you want it. It is so much easier to apply this than product in a tube or a pump bottle. Ever tried to squeeze something from a tube with just one hand... or use a pump bottle... or type a review (LOL)? Next time I need to put together a care package for someone, I will definitely include a can of this lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sometimes (ur, um, most of the time) I am extremely lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body. Its likely psychological - my face is dry as the Sahara yet my body isn't, so most of my concentration is in face products. Enter this product, my savior to remedy both skincare and laziness.

Fact: Moisturizer works best right out of the shower and on damp skin. OK I dunno if that is true but its what I have been told by a bunch of people over time. Since I am so impatient (and lazy as noted above), this is a wonderful solution because application is just so simple (and kinda fun actually) that its easy to work into your routine. Its not the heaviest moisturizer but it certainly works/does a good job. The fact that its a spray also rocks because you can hit hard to reach areas easily (back, shoulders). Some reviews say it doesn't dry fast but I find that it dries quickly. And its priced nicely too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Easy to use. Not very moisturizing for people with dry skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, unnecessary propellant. Yes, it is kind of fun to spray it on, thus diffusing the product, and the product appeared to disappear rather quickly upon spraying, which gives the false sense that the skin has "absorbed" the moisture or it has "sunken" into the skin. Is it Really? Or, is the product has some quick evaporating ingredients that result in that sensation.
At the end of the day, this is a cute & fun product to use, but not in terms of skin care and no thanks for me.