Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

3.9

on 2/4/2015 6:52:00 AM

This does everything it is supposed to. A perfect, smooth-legs express for those lazy days or for when you're in a hurry. The spray is super easy and is great as a touch up throughout the day. Definitely try this one out.

on 1/30/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this moisturizer, it does what it is supossed to do--it moisturizes my horribly dry skin really well. I introduced it to my daughter, who hates the feel of lotion on her skin, to this moisturizer...she feel in love. I have bought 4 cans so far, just so happened to have a B1G1 free coupon...was my daughter happy!!

on 1/29/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been wanting this product for a long time and one day with my boyfriend I decided today is the day im going to buy it, I totally Underestermated how good this product really is. Out of 5 I rate it a 10000000, it's beyond amazing, like heaven in a can. It goes on soo smooth and with ease and is rubbed into the skin with leaving no sign of greasiness in seconds, the unique noise as you press the button is so nice and the suttle smell is just to die for. The creamy coloured spray soon turns to invisibility, with a quick press of a button if you're in a rush this spray with have you ready for anyday and vwulaaaa you've had a hint of heaven once you purchase this product!!!!

on 1/25/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Bought this because it was on sale and I was curious. It really is very convenient - spray it on and then it rubs in easily and dries much faster than a regular lotion. But this seems to be an example of "you get out what you put in," as far as that effort and time go: you put little effort in and in return you get very little hydration. Very, very little. This is watery (both in actual ingredients and in feel) and does pretty much what you'd expect watering your skin to do, except this is moderately sticky when dry and has a weird smell (I have the green bottle and it smells like fake aloe), although the scent really doesn't linger. Basically, if you only need minimal hydration, this would be worth a shot - it really is easy to use and isn't very costly, but for most people in the market for lotion, this really doesn't cut it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the Spray and Go Moisturizer Vaseline Cocoa Butter. It dries well and quicky. Also, my skin feels fresh and creamy. The price is great and is £3.99 a bottle.

I love this!!! Super light and moisturizing and perfect if you're lazy like me because it's also quick and easy! I recommend this to anyone.

on 12/29/2014 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have the Cocoa Radiant version. I am very divided on this lotion. I absolutely love the ability to spray it on and rub it in quickly. I have found it is not moisturizing enough for the fall and winter. I think it would be great in the warmer months when I do not need as much moisture. I am not a fan of the scent though. This is their version of cocoa butter and it is horrible. It reminds me of the smell of Play-Doh. I really find myself nauseated if I apply this to my skin because of the scent. This scent at least is a skip for me. The product itself is something I would use, but only in certain times of the year.

on 12/18/2014 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hate it. It's watery and has absolutely no moisturizing qualities about it. I bought it 4 months ago and I've been trying to pond it off on someone else. I think I'll leave it at my desk and avoid sharing my good lotion when people ask. Never again.

on 12/7/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty lazy about using lotion regularly, although my skin can be a bit dry. I like this in the winter because I can dress immediately afterwards. Like others, though, I have to agree that this is not very moisturizing. I have the green can, and the scent is really pleasant. I was curious about this product, found it to be just alright, and so probably won't buy again when it runs out.

on 9/19/2014 12:41:00 PM

Tried this for the convenience factor. Moisturizing your whole body every time you hop out the shower gets old, but you do what you have to do. Unfortunately Vaseline's spray and go just didn't cut it. Felt like I'd almost not applied any moisturizer and I bought the extra dry version! It basically just hydrated the top layer of my skin and I need more hydration than that. Took me three weeks of using my regular lotion (Johnson's extra dry lotion) to recover my dry skin back to it's moisturized healthy self. I wouldn't even recommend you try this if you have dry skin. I wasted three weeks having irritated, flaky skin by trying something that seemed more convenient.