September 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Spray & Go Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Okay this is very convenient, although you still have to rub it in. Doesn't cause sticky or tacky feel and can dress pretty much immediately after use. However, it really doesn't moisturize that well, within several hours the dry skin on my shins reappear.Also it doesn't mist, it kind of squirts out a stream intermittently. Tried cleaning the area where it comes out, but still doesn't mist. So won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect moisturizer for Texas summers. It's just moisturizing enough to prevent ashy-ness on my normal to dry skin, and application is quick and convenient. This is a wonderful product for people who routinely skip moisturizing or find it annoying, although it's obviously not appropriate for people with super dry skin or those living in harsh/dry climates. It's great for locking in moisture after a shower, and less annoying than body oils on wet skin. The scent I bought is cocoa radiant, which is pleasant and vanilla-y but not overpowering. I will definitely be purchasing the aloe when I need a refill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I never use lotion for my body because I am lazy. I don't like the stickiness and it takes too long to rub in. Well, not anymore. This is my new best friend. So quick and easy. Applying lotion is now fun. I love Vaseline lotion to begin with and now the spray is even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would never have purchased this product because it seemed too gimmicky and something that wouldn't be around a year from now. But I broke my wrist a few days ago and bought this in the yellow can to see if it would make life a bit easier and it does. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't make my legs feel wet or greasy. It is hard enough getting dressed without having my clothes drag across greasy skin. I stand on a bath mat so that none of it gets on the floor. There's little if any overspray, so the lotion goes just where you want it. It is so much easier to apply this than product in a tube or a pump bottle. Ever tried to squeeze something from a tube with just one hand... or use a pump bottle... or type a review (LOL)? Next time I need to put together a care package for someone, I will definitely include a can of this lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sometimes (ur, um, most of the time) I am extremely lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body. Its likely psychological - my face is dry as the Sahara yet my body isn't, so most of my concentration is in face products. Enter this product, my savior to remedy both skincare and laziness.

Fact: Moisturizer works best right out of the shower and on damp skin. OK I dunno if that is true but its what I have been told by a bunch of people over time. Since I am so impatient (and lazy as noted above), this is a wonderful solution because application is just so simple (and kinda fun actually) that its easy to work into your routine. Its not the heaviest moisturizer but it certainly works/does a good job. The fact that its a spray also rocks because you can hit hard to reach areas easily (back, shoulders). Some reviews say it doesn't dry fast but I find that it dries quickly. And its priced nicely too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Easy to use. Not very moisturizing for people with dry skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, unnecessary propellant. Yes, it is kind of fun to spray it on, thus diffusing the product, and the product appeared to disappear rather quickly upon spraying, which gives the false sense that the skin has "absorbed" the moisture or it has "sunken" into the skin. Is it Really? Or, is the product has some quick evaporating ingredients that result in that sensation.
At the end of the day, this is a cute & fun product to use, but not in terms of skin care and no thanks for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by viiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

It feels nice on the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky, but it is not very moisturizing. Or not enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by aciddynamite

I've always had problems trying to start a routine to moisturize in the morning because applying a traditional lotion takes a lot of time, so I had someone recommend me spray on lotion. I tried the St. Ives one first, was very disappointed, so I decided to try the Vaseline one instead since it seemed more promising. I want to make note that I ended up buying the CVS brand version of the Vaseline spray on lotion, but the ingredients list is exactly the same so I doubt there is much of a difference.

I got the cocoa butter one (which I'm using right now) and the yellow one. The spray nozzle is perfect, it actually dispenses close to mist (the St. Ives one shoots out in a weird stream) so it gives an even coverage, which makes application a lot faster compared to the St. Ives one. You definitely have to have a light touch with it, since when I first used it I ended up with way too much on my leg and the bathroom floor. The lotion itself is moisturizes well, absorbs well, and it doesn't leave behind oily or greasy skin. The only slight downside is that compared to the St. Ives lotion, it doesn't have a strong scent (I know a lot of people hate strong scents for lotion but I personally love them) however the scent it does have, while light, is very pleasing. There's also always offers and sales at CVS for both the Vaseline brand and the CVS brand of the lotion, and the Vaseline brand on its own costs a few dollars less than the St. Ives one. All in all, I would recommend this as a morning lotion or for nights when you're too tired or too lazy to go for a traditional lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! I purchased the aloe spray after I was badly burned in a tanning bed, and this is the only thing that would soothe my poor back! The spray went on evenly and soaked in very quickly, yet left my skin feeling soothed and moisturized. I love to use this after I shave my legs for baby soft skin! After the whole burn fiasco, I still use this after my shower to moisturize all over! The scent is great, kind of a cucumber green tea scent. Very clean.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No