Kiehl's Orange Flower & Lychee

3.0

on 3/14/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is a chameleon. I tried it on at the store a few times and I really thought I liked it. As another reviewer pointed out, the citrusy top notes fade after a bit and the lingering sweet smell stays for hours. If you like sweet perfumes than this is perfect for you, but I was hoping for more of the citrus for spring/summer. I'll use for everyday wear because it's light enough for the warmer weather and not overbearing but likely won't repurchase. It's a pity, too; I really wanted this to work for me, Kiehls has such great facial products.

Intriguing scent. I tried it in the store a few times and thought I really liked it. I really love the scent on my sister, but when I bought it for myself I found that I do not really like the scent on myself anymore.

on 3/7/2013 2:30:00 PM

Interestingly, this starts with hedonistic, honeyed orange flowers that remind me of Tauer openings. However, top notes disappear quickly giving way to one-dimensional and über-sweet lychee. The sweetness lasts and lasts, like a bucket of runny sugar.

Popular Fragrances