July 30, 2014 | 1018 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by carly666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this a few days ago.. I am pretty fortunate These days so paying 40$ wasn't a problem but might be pricey for others. I tried it on my dry skin and it left it moisturized and feeling good. It feels pretty light over my skin as well, i think it's that it's coconut oil. The bronze color it gave me was beautiful. I used it all over my body and it gave me a perfect tan. It didn't rub off on any of my clothes either! I love this product and can't wait for it to get warmer out so I can show off my skin while using it. The smell is great also. And before applied it looks really shimmery but after putting it on it gives me the perfect amount of shine. Not too much but just enough to make me glow. A little goes a long way but if I run out of this product before I stop using it I will totally repurchase. Loooove it! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

arghh..it deleted my review by accident..hate this new laptop! So, I got this yesterday and I just put it on about an hour and a half ago. I only put it on my legs right after I shaved my legs and took a shower. It gave them a gorgeous shimmering bronze color. Then, about an hour ago, my legs broke out in itchy red and white bumps that burned! I don't know if I'm allergic or if it is because I had just shaved and did not put lotion on first. I hate to give up on this already because it really is beautiful (before the itchiness) so I will try again tomorrow (after lotion!) and update my review so maybe this won't happen to anyone else.
UPDATE: So, I tried it again these past two nights after I showered and all was good. I applied lotion after I showered and waited as long as I could (1-3 hours) and then put the Royal Oil on my legs. I didn't break out in itchy bumps this time. I got a beautiful bronze glow that has gradually tanned my legs over the last two days. It smells SO good! I would definitely recommend this with the exception of DO NOT apply to broken skin or freshly shaved skin without a barrier (lotion).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Simoneelise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This oil gives a great bronzy shade to my skin, just like my natural tan but with a nice shimmer/sheen. The smell is wonderful, and not "fake" smelling; I'm sensitive to many (if not most) fragrances, but this one doesn't bother me. It's also a little bit moisturizing (my skin is dry). On the down-side, I paid $44 CDN @ Sephora, which is pretty expensive. The biggest CON is that it's messy!! I can't think of any way around this, but I'm still giving it a 5 because the PROS outweigh the CONS. I used this on a vacation to the Virgin Islands and it was perfect for that purpose. However, it will leak and make a big mess in luggage - so take a small container of it in a ziploc bag. A little goes a long way. I hope the smell doesn't turn on this, because this bottle will last me a long time.