August 31, 2014 | 1665 users online

Palettes - Lancome - Glamorous Nudes

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeshadow palette features 8 full-sized Lancome eyeshadows for $49.50. I believe it is a Macy's exclusive palette as I have not seen it sold anywhere else. The palette comes with: Optic (sheen), Off the rack (metallic), Vue (shimmer), Clock strikes 12 (matte), Filigree (shimmer), Pink zinc (metallic), Guest list (shimmer), The new black (metallic). Optic is a grayish off white color with a slight sheen that is perfect as a highlight. Off the Rack is a light baby Pink shimmer shade that is nicely pigmented and buttery. Vue is an awesome golden rose shade similar to All That Glitters but is not as orange. Clock Strikes 12 is an awesome charcoal gray shade that is matte and pigmented. Filigree is one of my favorite shades as it is a wearable white gold shade with shimmer. Pink Zinc is my favorite shade as it has high shine and shimmer and makes any eye look for glam instantly. I love wearing this shade with MAC's Satin Taupe. Guest List is the only shade I had a problem with. It has decent pigmentation but the texture is not as soft as the others, so it doesn't blend as easily. The New Black is a gorgeous black with blue and silver shimmer. I love that the shimmer actually transfers when applied to the eyes, so it adds dimension. All in all, I really enjoy this palette, and I think it's a great value and great way to try out Lancome eyeshadows. If you do not like shimmer shades, stray from this palette as all the shades have some type of shimmer except for one. Get this palette before it's gone!