October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - The Body Shop - Mineral Powder Blotting Tissues

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Vanhusk

I am so so sad they have discontinued this in Australia. Around 3pm each day my face gets a bit shiny. These are awesome, they blot the oil and leave a very thin veil of mineral powder to mattify my skin for the following few hours. A much better alternative than removing and reapplying makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by xstefannyx

It does seem a little too powdery and sometimes leaves a slightly visible layer on your face, but definitely does it's job and absorbs oil very well. And for such a good price I will probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

I find this blotting tissue too powdery, often leaving me with a visible layer of powder on the skin that does not melt into the skin (as Bare Minerals mineral foundation does). I have combination skin with oily t-zone, but I prefer to have a natural look that is not too powdery. I would also find some powder residue on the packaging. This blotting tissue is ok for the price that you pay, but not supreme.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I absolutely love these blotting tissues! These blotting tissues are thick and absorbant, and each sheet is coated with a nice layer of mineral powder -- just so perfect for quick touch-ups on the go (sometimes I can even forego using compact foundation to touch-up after using these). The mineral powder is also a nice neutral shade, not white or anything unnatural looking. I was really pleasantly surprised by these blotting papers since some of the other blotting tissues I have tried from The Body Shop were flimsy and didn't absorb oil at all, but these are totally different -- as different as night and day. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good blotting paper. These work for me just as well as the Shiseido pureness blotting tissues. I have already repurchased this item many times over.