The Body Shop Mineral Powder Blotting Tissues

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/25/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These have been discontinued in the UK and l miss them so much. There is nothing similar in the high street. I really like the nice packaging that doesn't scream 'oily skin problem'. Boots and Superdrug versions aren't as good and are part of acne ranges, which make me feel self-conscious when l use in public.

on 9/20/2014 6:48:00 AM

I am so so sad they have discontinued this in Australia. Around 3pm each day my face gets a bit shiny. These are awesome, they blot the oil and leave a very thin veil of mineral powder to mattify my skin for the following few hours. A much better alternative than removing and reapplying makeup.

on 2/10/2014 6:30:00 PM

It does seem a little too powdery and sometimes leaves a slightly visible layer on your face, but definitely does it's job and absorbs oil very well. And for such a good price I will probably repurchase.

on 4/27/2013 5:18:00 PM

I find this blotting tissue too powdery, often leaving me with a visible layer of powder on the skin that does not melt into the skin (as Bare Minerals mineral foundation does). I have combination skin with oily t-zone, but I prefer to have a natural look that is not too powdery. I would also find some powder residue on the packaging. This blotting tissue is ok for the price that you pay, but not supreme.

on 3/6/2013 12:15:00 PM

I absolutely love these blotting tissues! These blotting tissues are thick and absorbant, and each sheet is coated with a nice layer of mineral powder -- just so perfect for quick touch-ups on the go (sometimes I can even forego using compact foundation to touch-up after using these). The mineral powder is also a nice neutral shade, not white or anything unnatural looking. I was really pleasantly surprised by these blotting papers since some of the other blotting tissues I have tried from The Body Shop were flimsy and didn't absorb oil at all, but these are totally different -- as different as night and day. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good blotting paper. These work for me just as well as the Shiseido pureness blotting tissues. I have already repurchased this item many times over.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools