August 28, 2014 | 863 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - True Dimension lipstick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this lipstick in Color Me Coral. While the color is pretty nice, the smell is horrible and the formula is really bad. It's one of the smelliest lipsticks I have ever tried. It makes me lose breath, it's really something in it, that gets into my throat. The formula is little bit frosty, I dislike it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by LBVero

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg, this lipstick is to die for! So smooth and beautiful color, I got the color me coral. It is a fresh lovely coral that's not pasty and heavy and makes my lips look "luscious"!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by GraceLove88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these lipsticks! They moisturize my lips like a lip balm which is a plus because I love lipbalm and the colors are great! I am olive skin tone and my favorites are rosette and sienne brulee. Really pretty <3. Plus they have vitamins to keep lips healthy and young. Its a must have! Get it! Try samples from a Mary Kay consultant. Mine had all the colors so it was great.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xtinerrx3

It's not really a lipstick, more like a heavily tinted lip balm. It's not hydrating enough to be a good lip balm, not tinted enough to be a good lipstick, it's just somewhere in the middle. This could be good for those who enjoy something like this. I have it in Mystic Plum and it's a nice color for Autumn, but I wouldn't cry if I ever ran out.

Also, the packaging looks nice because the entire outside shell is one piece. It's hard to describe, but you open the lipstick by pushing at the clear plastic on the top, which forces the bullet out from the bottom. It was annoying to figure out; and if you don't close it properly, you can wind up smudging lipstick on to the top.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I have this in Natural Beaute. I am so not impressed with this. This does a good job conditioning my lips and keeping them moisurized, etc. but does not have the color or staying power I like in lipstick and doesn't really come in very many colors. I am going to try to wear it under a color I like and see how that works.