Mary Kay True Dimension lipstick

3.6

on 12/23/2014 9:31:00 PM

I am not an MK rep, never have been.

I really like revlon lip butter.

BUT

I LOVE THESE.

I own natural beaute, pink cherie, rosette and coral bliss. Two swipes of these buttery lipsticks is all you need to get 6+ hours of wear. I recommend wearing them with lip pencil as they will sometimes occasionally bleed.

slight scent, but not weird or overwhelming. they are similar to revlon lip butters, but more silky and pigmented. They are expensive, but I get a discount from my MK rep, and they are worth it.

pink cherie is barbie shoe pink
natural beauty is MLBB (brown based rosy pink)
rosette is a raspberry mauve (blue based)
coral bliss is the PERFECTLY balanced corally pink without being too orange

on 12/7/2014 11:25:00 AM

I have this in rosette, and while I love the color, but the smell/taste is so bad, like perfume or wax or something. I tried putting up with it because I love the color so much, but I just can't stand it.

on 9/23/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am so in love with this lipstick already. I got it yesterday and I was very impressed when I put it on this morning. It feels so smooth and so hydration and the color is a rich color. I ordered Mystic Plum to fallow the new season trend. The packaging is really nice, too. I actually got told how to open it by the sales representative. I'm I glad I looked at it when I was with her. If not, I'd had a problem. You have to push the lipstick down to open it, which is good because that way you don't mess it up with the cap when you pull it down, like it can happen with regular lipsticks. I think it is a little expensive, but I think it is worth it.

on 5/14/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this lipstick in Color Me Coral. While the color is pretty nice, the smell is horrible and the formula is really bad. It's one of the smelliest lipsticks I have ever tried. It makes me lose breath, it's really something in it, that gets into my throat. The formula is little bit frosty, I dislike it.

on 2/25/2014 5:13:00 PM

Omg, this lipstick is to die for! So smooth and beautiful color, I got the color me coral. It is a fresh lovely coral that's not pasty and heavy and makes my lips look "luscious"!

on 10/18/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love these lipsticks! They moisturize my lips like a lip balm which is a plus because I love lipbalm and the colors are great! I am olive skin tone and my favorites are rosette and sienne brulee. Really pretty <3. Plus they have vitamins to keep lips healthy and young. Its a must have! Get it! Try samples from a Mary Kay consultant. Mine had all the colors so it was great.

on 10/17/2013 3:59:00 PM

It's not really a lipstick, more like a heavily tinted lip balm. It's not hydrating enough to be a good lip balm, not tinted enough to be a good lipstick, it's just somewhere in the middle. This could be good for those who enjoy something like this. I have it in Mystic Plum and it's a nice color for Autumn, but I wouldn't cry if I ever ran out.

Also, the packaging looks nice because the entire outside shell is one piece. It's hard to describe, but you open the lipstick by pushing at the clear plastic on the top, which forces the bullet out from the bottom. It was annoying to figure out; and if you don't close it properly, you can wind up smudging lipstick on to the top.

on 3/6/2013 8:58:00 AM

I have this in Natural Beaute. I am so not impressed with this. This does a good job conditioning my lips and keeping them moisurized, etc. but does not have the color or staying power I like in lipstick and doesn't really come in very many colors. I am going to try to wear it under a color I like and see how that works.

Popular Lipsticks