Catrice Sun Glow Matt bronzing powder - Medium

3.3

on 5/16/2015 7:56:00 AM

I don't like this bronzer at all. Hard to pick up much color, doesn't stay, wears off within an hour or so and it turn a little orange on me. The packaging can be hard to open esp. when you are in a rush, i had my finger and fingernail touch against the pan a few times just because of the difficulties in opening it...The only pro is the price. Will finish this and can see myself finishing it up very soon since i need to use a lot for the colour to show and i'm quite fair...won't repurchase.

on 1/10/2015 7:44:00 AM

I like Catrice bronzing powder because it is matt and applies and blends very easily on top of a loose setting powder. For a drugstore brand this performs as well as some of the more expensive bronzers out there. I`ve been using it for a year now and barely made a dent in it.

on 5/19/2014 11:32:00 AM

I like catrice products in general but not this . The powder is somehow very hard , hence it is hard to pick up the powder evenly on a brush .

on 3/6/2013 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Another great drugstore brand available in europe.
Lovely consistency bronzing powder for medium coloured skin, great colour payoff & staying power.
I love Catrices clear containers/packaging, makes looking for colours so much easier.
Excellent buy!