April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Orange Pineapple Smoothie Bath and Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by surfinjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Around 2009 or 2010, this product won Philosophy's customer requested combinations for a Smoothie shower gel. I thought, hmmmmnnnn. I love smoothie's, the fruits sound like they would smell good together in a smoothie, so why not (smoothies have ice cream, yogurt or some other product added to thicken them which also softens the acid fruit flavors).

I am so glad I took a chance on this. It is a fresh scent that works for me any time of the day and most seasons. About the only time I don't use it is between Oct and Jan. The shower gel has a clean creamsicle pineapple scent particularly suited to summer, but spring and early fall work as well.

Philosophy shower gels are designed to rinse off. They do not stay on the skin all day ad some other brands do. That is by design but also allows them to attempt aromas that other brands would not. After all, who want t's to smell like a smoothis all day? There are times I wish it lasted longer than just the shower, but I enjoy it nonetheless.