December 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Orange Pineapple Smoothie Bath and Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best smelling Philosophy shower gel ever. It smells like fresh juicy pineapples and creamy orange 50/50 bar. OMG. I want to eat this. It smells so realistic. You'll want to drink it. I used this in the shower and my whole bathroom smelled fantastic. I do agree with the previous reviewer, the scent does not last very long outside the shower. It's not made to last. I wish they would make this into a spray so I could spray my hair with it. I did use it as a shampoo and it was just ok. I like WEN for my hair but this is a great shower gel. If your a fan of the Philosophy line then you'll love this. If you are a fan of orange and pineapples then you'll love it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by surfinjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Around 2009 or 2010, this product won Philosophy's customer requested combinations for a Smoothie shower gel. I thought, hmmmmnnnn. I love smoothie's, the fruits sound like they would smell good together in a smoothie, so why not (smoothies have ice cream, yogurt or some other product added to thicken them which also softens the acid fruit flavors).

I am so glad I took a chance on this. It is a fresh scent that works for me any time of the day and most seasons. About the only time I don't use it is between Oct and Jan. The shower gel has a clean creamsicle pineapple scent particularly suited to summer, but spring and early fall work as well.

Philosophy shower gels are designed to rinse off. They do not stay on the skin all day ad some other brands do. That is by design but also allows them to attempt aromas that other brands would not. After all, who want t's to smell like a smoothis all day? There are times I wish it lasted longer than just the shower, but I enjoy it nonetheless.