October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Masks - Amore Pacific - Moisture Bound Vitalizing Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love overnight masks and was thrilled to purchase one from this brand which I've quickly become obsessed with. I'm happy to report that this mask is now among my favorites, alongside Sisley and La Prairie's overnight offerings. I've been using their Treatment Enzyme Peel, and had high hopes for this mask.

I cleanse and tone, finishing with a healthy layer of this mask on my face and neck, which I massage into my skin as I apply it. The scent is fantastic and relaxing, much like their other products. Come morning, my skin is absolutely glowing and incredibly soft softer than other I use masks 3x the price. While rinsing it off in the shower, I realized just how much of the mask had been absorbed into my skin. So much more than so many other masks out there. I have since started using this overnight twice weekly, and can't live without it. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by arlenerubio27

I received a sample from Sephora and used it recently. I can't say that it was the best hydrating mask, but it was interesting. I would use it again if I found it on discount or if I had a coupon. It's a lil pricy that's my only deterrent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely mask that provides decent moisture, and smells like Pantene Pro V, which is a plus in my book. Wouldn't purchase because it's too expensive and it wasn't as moisturizing as I'd hoped. Still nice though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by aimela

Pretty hydrating, the effect did not seem any different from the creme. The instruction is a bit wacky, apply at night, wait 5 minutes and retire. Wash off in the morning... doesn't that make it a night cream? Why do you need to wait 5 min? What happens if you wait 10 min?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say I am really impressed with every Amore Pacfici product I have tried so far, and this one also doesn't disappoint. Results are visible after a single use. I love the smell, and I love the effects on my skin. Expensive but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by viveroo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was looking for a hydrating night cream for the summer.

Hydrating - does what it claims

Disappointed because there is perfume in the product. I have sensitive skin and was reluctant to try... but was tempted by all the natural ingredients in the product. It did not irritate my skin; however, given that I usually don't use skincare with much/any perfume the scent of this mask is too strong for me (especially used during the evening).

So even though it works quite well, it will not be my go to hydrating night cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by volanges

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this as a sample first and fell in love with it immediately and bought a full bottle. It gives my skin a glow and sheen after applying it and seems to tighten and smooth my skin a little the way serums do (it contains silicone so that explains the smoothness). It also has a lightly cooling effect. I have decided to use this every night and hopefully will not break me out. I wish I had discovered this product in the midst of winter to really test its moisturizing abilities.

The price appears high but you do get a lot of product so ounce for ounce it is comparable in price to department store brands.

It does what it claims: hydrate skin and make it appear revitalized. Other than that, I have no magic expectations of this product but the ingredients list is impressive: among others ginseng, green tea, caffeine, ginger, natto, carrot, prickly pear, zinc, copper, calcium, magnesium...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Marlen676

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mask works wonders! I'm now completely addicted. My skin has a nice even tone and my redness just disappeared. It plumps up my skin nicely and made the tiny wrinkles vanish on my forehead.
I highly recommend trying this sleeping mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

I LOVE this stuff. I used to have very oily skin when I was younger but now it is more combination, resulting in some dry patches. I use a good moisturizer daily but sometimes need a little "oomph." And this is it! At first I was skeptical that this would make my face TOO oily, but it truly is amazing. You simply apply a thin layer of it in the evening after freshly cleansing your face and leave it on until you wash your face the next morning. It's a very lightweight gel and literally melts into your skin. I do this two or three times a week and it keeps my skin perfectly hydrated without being oily. I was also worried that this would break me out since I can be sensitive to some moisturizing products, but that's not the case at all with this masque. I also feel that it makes my skin a little more radiant and smooth after continual use.
It may seem pricey at first ($60 for 3.4 oz at Sephora) but it truly does last a LONG time. You don't need to apply this with a heavy hand because a little bit of the liquid-gel goes a longgg way. I've been using the same bottle for four months now.
I also like that it is more of a natural product and is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, etc.
When you first apply it, it does look a little shiny (even though it blends in well) but that doesn't really bother me since I'm going straight to bed anyway. Also, I really like the smell. It's smell clean and fresh (maybe slightly citrus-y?) but it may be a tad too "perfume-y" for some people.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend this product. If you're looking for a little extra hydration to clear up some mild, dry patches; I think this would be perfect for you. If you're looking for a super, heavy duty moisturizing mask or cream; I don't know if this will be sufficient for you. But if you're in between those two extremes (like me), I think it would be great!