BH Cosmetics 66 lipgloss palette

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this palette! The colors are amazing. It needs to come with some applicators & mine (it is older) has no mirror. It's extremely difficult to tote around for touch ups--that's its major malfunction. I have the 32 lip & exact same issues. Not travel friendly. Use it at home then bring a similar color of lipstick in ur bag for touch ups. Kinda pointless but fun & would be gr8 for a MA or slumber party. Or else if ur going somewhere not to be gone very long & not requiring any touching up. These shades are glossy a lot of them are repeats meaning very similar not a lot of nudes more the bright colors. I bought a folding lip brush & I always keep my Victoria's Secret leopard compact mirror in my bag n I usually carry a big bag so it would be feasible to carry it as it isn't heavy but it's just "big." It isn't BH's fault it's just that 66 decently sized lip colors takes up some serious room! Good quality lip colors. This is cheap if u wanna get it for fun or to try on different colors to experiment. Wonderful gift for a tween!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

BH Cosmetics actually makes two lipgloss palettes. This one is a case of more is not better. I believe the most wearable shades are contained in the 32 color lipgloss palette.

This one includes several blue shades that would be good for Halloween or Ice Princess play, but actually make me look like a zombine in the Dawn of the Living Dead.

For the most part, 85% of the colors are decently pigmented, 60% well pigmented.

The formula is a little heavy and sticky as well.
I would try the 32 as ithese do meet a need of inexpensive variety. However, 66 is overkill.