August 2, 2014 | 1260 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - volume million lashes excess

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Svenssonalison

I'm in love with this! Everything about this mascara is perfect for me.
It's easy to apply because of the big brush, all of the lashes are covered in one coat, it gives me some good length and is easy to take off. Best mascara I have tried :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Lupse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites mascara. It's pretty clump-free and it lasts long on the lashes. I have nothing more to say, i just love this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by karlaaa0093

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a mascara junkie and I have tried so many different mascaras. I am constantly giving out tricks and tips on how to do your mascara. I love the fake lash look. My eyelashes are medium lenght I have alot of eyelashes and are kinda thin.This mascara is what I am looking for ..lenght some volume and separation. It doesnt clump I did three coats. I already have natural volume on my eyelashes so what I look for in a mascara is mainly lenght and separation almost looks fake. I really like the wand even though is a big wand it works great covering every lash and separating the lashes. Would recommend and would buy again. At walmart it cost me $8 ,at walgreens it runs for $11.. (im from miami). I saw some reviews complaining that it doesnt make the eyelashes look thicker. I suggest the loreal 24 hr power in the black tube for thickness.And the butterfly loreal mascara is great also you just have to know the trick of how to use the wand. Anyways this mascara is good so far love the packaging and the formula and the wand and how it made my eyelashes look. Formula is not wet or dry. Wand is big and is made of a plastic wand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by disigney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is amazing! It makes my lashes super long and volumized at the same time, and I don't notice any flaking through out the day. It is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day but other than that, it's a fantastic mascara. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes the look of long, false-looking lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara if so amazing! For my eyes, wetter formulas work better and this formula is sooo wet and awesome i love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

I do not like this mascara at all, and I'm not even that fussy about mascara. I was really hoping to love it because it cost 10 us dollars at kmart, and since I had lost my original voluminous million lashes (which is great) I thought I'd had to try it. It's really watery and the wand is HUGE and it gets all over the place. Plus, like said below, it takes several coats to build up, otherwise it does NOTHING to my lashes and on top of that, it gets really clumpy if you put on more than say, three coats (makes me look like I have 3 lashes total). Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and I hate to rant, but this is really rant worthy to me. Packaging is gorgeous, I'll give it that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara you can buy on the high street. Costs roughly £10 so it isn't the absolute cheapest, but it lasts forever (honestly, like a year). Great lash separation with little clumping, although it can make your lashes look thicker if you put on several coats. I think it's the rubber brush that makes the separation so good and there's never a horrible excess on it. However, I should probably disclose that I have this in "extra black" which has black packaging. Buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by alive8604

This is my first review and I couldn't wait to give me opinion about this product!!!

Don't waste your time and money on this product!!! I have long eyelashes but I always crave the volume/thickness as my everyday look.

I was super disappointed when I first tried it. It made my lashes look very thin and made them clump. Annnnddddd no volume...which was the whole point!!!! It also includes a weird smell.

Please take my advise and look elsewhere!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent mascara...Do NOT find it all that excessive. It lifts, separates well & def adds length, but my lashes are already long - it's THIN they are!...hoping 4some volume. I do get a nice rich BLACK color (certainly required 4my already black lashes), crazy length tho I need a black liner accross my lids 2make my puny lashes & lash line appear thicker. Not good for 3 coats b/c then I go into lashes sticking together "Spider Lash" territory. Expected something from the Voluminous line to feel less stiff & / or brittle. My lashes kinda look like spikes lol. In Toronto at Shoppers Drug Mart it cost me $12 on SALE whereas I get better results w/ "Rocket", "Colossal" or "Mega Plush" for a few $ less. Will not re-purchase this, but will continue to re-purchase the reg Million Lashes (in the all golden tube). UP DATE use the reg Million Lashes wand as it fits in tube & it's better & easier 4application.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Brunettechic

Love this. Best mascara I've ever tried! I have naturally long lashes,but this makes them darker and thicker. The want is a bit large, but I like it. Definitely will repurchase. 😊