July 23, 2014 | 1033 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by eringregz

I absolutely love this stuff. I bought the shade vanilla and its a perfect match for my fair skin. i use it under my eyes and blend out using my Real Techniques sponge and get minimal creasing. I also use as a regular concealer on spots and on my nose where I get a bit of redness. It blends like a dream!
The price may seem a bit hefty but for what you get I think it's definitely worth it.
I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product to conceal a birth mark on the side of my nose, to cover dark circles and any blemishes I might get. I don't wear powder or foundation and prefer a natural look and this concealer is excellent for that. It blends very well and the lightest color is almost a perfect match for my skin tone. It's quite crease resident, lasts all day and wont cause any blemishes or skin irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by haleynights

I absolutely love this product. It will pretty much cover anything and is so creamy which is great if you have dry skin. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Tori2014

I purchased this from a Mecca store in Perth (WA) for $35. I bought the shade 'Vanilla' which is the perfect shade for my natural skin tone, but also works well as a highlighting/brightening colour when i'm tanned. The first time i tried it was in conjunction with the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I moisturised and primed my face, however i didn't set my makeup with a powder as i wanted to see how the concealer would go without it. After about 2 hours wear the concealer had creased terribly under my eyes and faded slightly. It really aged me and didn't look nice at all. It had settled in the creases slightly around my nose and gone a little oily but i did use a dewy foundation. I also applied it on my blemishes which worked great and it lasted really well on all other areas of my face (down my nose, forehead, chin). I've been trying it out for a couple of weeks now and I'm starting to get used to figuring out the best way to use this. It is super creamy, very blendable, dosn't feel or look cakey, very smooth with medium-full coverage and is somewhat brightening. It looks great on all areas of my face except under my eyes, even after i set it with powder. I think it's worth the money, especially if you dont experience creasing with it, which it claims you wont. I will definatley repurchase and I'll just stick to my Mac Pro-Longwear for under my eyes (which dosn't crease or fade)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first bought this, I was obsessed. I thought that I had found THE concealer I have spent so long looking for. And although I enjoy this concealer (particularly for spots), I felt like I still needed a brightener over it. Now I use Clarins Instant Concealer under my eyes. It's absolutely amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by dlola

Oh my god. Best concealer, hands down. No creasing, great coverage (even for my eye circles which are like of the deepest black [okay, I'm exaggerating a little here]) and is long lasting.

I use this mainly for my under-eye circles and just a couple of blemishes if I happen to have some. It covers them really nicely, and blends well with my fingers. I haven't found a fault with this product (yet, although it's been a month since I bought it) and of course, I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by CarBps

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I won't give the maximum rating here just because of the price, although this is by far my favorite concealer ever. It doesn't crease, does not dry me out, it lasts up to 8 hrs onto my skin (if not more) and gives the most amazing finish for the under eye area. Seriously now, I had a really hard time to find the perfect concealer for me, due to the fact that i have some fine lines and really dry skin. One day I went to Sephora and bot this guy, and omg, no more under eye creasing! So if you're willing to spend your money in a good concealer, get this one right now! You need this in your life.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by riakel5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Literally best conceler ever! Have tried sooooo many and finally got my hands on this, I am nw25 and use honey, think it's meant to be for darker skin but the Mua matched me up to it and I am really happy with the match. It's a salmon colour and gets rid of my dark circles in seconds and I hardly need any product, is really creamy as it states. Once set with a bit of powder lasts all day, and I have found myself using it everyday and will definitely definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by gothicgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall verdict: get it

pros:
-coverage; for a product that most use for under the eyes, this packs a punch and conceals my gigantic hormonal breakouts remarkably.
-finish: looks natural and thin
-application: very easy, thin product, easily layered over fdtn and under powder without caking or oxidizing
-shade selection is incredible, im like a mac n10 and chantilly is perfect! also comes in darker shades for you gorgeous dark ladies and gents:)
-wear: awesome wear throughout the day, lasts through sweat and humidity!

cons:
-price is pretty high since you dont get a ton of product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by christenzimm

So radiant, so creamy ! .... ha! I do love this concealer- would repurchase. I love this on my face but not under my eyes. It blends smoothly, covers naturally and disappears into my skin- all a must for good concealing that is not obvious.

under my eyes-- ehh. It is usuable, but it didn't apply as creamy and as radiantly. Looked more dry and flaky. So I still use my MAC pro-long wear. Kind of high maintenance- I know, but NARS does a much better job concealing on the face.