July 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Hair - Mystic Divine Argan Oil Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I'm the only one who is not impressed with this shampoo. I have very thick, naturally curly hair that I blow out regularly. I prefer my shampoos to be more cleansing and my conditioner to do the bulk of the conditioning. I did not get the conditioner from this line so I cannot comment on that, but the shampoo was just too gentle. It was very watery and I found that quite a bit of the product would fall out of my palm before I had the chance to get it to my head or rub it between my palms. It didn't lather very much and this is a problem for me in general. It never felt like it cleaned my hair, almost like it left a film. My hair actually felt a little heavy after cleansing. This might be better for more dry hair? There are shampoos I like much better that are actually cheaper at the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

gentle, smells yummy, low lather but cleans well, doesnt make my hair feel stripped. One of the very few low end shampoos i like! i have dry, wavy, color treated hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also bought this BOGO at Sally's. The packaging drew me in initially. It is very vibrant and comes with a pump so that it is easier for me to use in the shower. It smells wonderful and has a gentle lather. My hair felt clean and was very soft and less frizzy. It didn't feel heavy on my curls which is main concern for me now that my hair is getting longer. My hair didn't knot up after drying so that is a plus. The matching conditioner was good as well. I am really liking this line so far. For reference, I have highlighted 3b curly hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought the Shampoo and Conditioner (there was a BOGO sale) at SALLY'S and I am in love!!! I have never used a Shampoo that made my hair feel like I had conditioned it as well. I just dyed my hair and the color called for Shampooing and drying and then applying the color and rinsing and Conditioning after. So of course I was nervous about having to brush through my tangled, coarse hair... but nope! I dried it and it looked and felt like I had used a deep conditioner, though I hadn't used any at all. I was shocked and elated. Usually I don't even take the time to read all of the longer reviews but hopefully you will read mine and go buy some of this stuff. It has a pretty bottle and can be found at Sally Beauty Suppy.

Mystic Divine Argan oil Shampoo (they have a conditioner as well. I use both)