October 20, 2014 | 862 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Expert Protection - Fresh Energy

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

This claims that their 'motionsense' formula helps control your sweat and odor. I got a small tube of this for free as promotion girls were just handing these to us.
I like the smell - its fresh and clean. Goes on clear, but I do rub it in sometimes. I still sweat through this, although not a lot - only when I am working out. I am not a heavy sweater, but I will sometimes get slightly moist when I'm in nervous situations. But for everyday, this was OK. Controlled my odor and I don't think I ever sweatted through this. However, the reasons why I don't like this is because it transfers SO MUCH onto dark clothing! I'll apply this in the morning, go shopping, not even sweat one bit, and will see white deodorant marks on clothes that I've tried on. It also balls up when you use too much, and it's hard to remove in the shower. It leaves some sort of residue behind..either that, or that my body wash (Dove Body Wash) isn't strong enough.