September 22, 2014 | 898 users online

Blush - Tom Ford - cheek color in wicked

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by starzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

A beautiful raspberry pink by tom ford. It gives me a more natural pinky flush on my asian skin (I'm a b20 in chanel vitalumiere aqua). Shimmer doesn't turn up too strong on the face to make you look like a mirror. Lasts pretty long, would say at least 8 hours. Doesn't oxidize or change colour on my face. Due to the crazy pigmentation, i apply it with my nars yachiyo brush, and its awesome. I have 2 blushes by tom ford and they are both very good. The powder is very finely milled. Goes on the skin smoothly. Does take a tiny bit more time with the blending (to make it more natural and less patchy) but for the colour and long lastingness I'm definitely fine with that :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ok, just to satisfy those who might think I hate TF (I have most of the lippies but a problem with BOrchid which turned rancid in 18 months)...

wicked is a wicked color -- amazing depth of coral/red ultra pigmented and smooth fine powder milled to perfection.

On my skin tone (nc15 app), I need only a stipple brush slightly dipped and pick up enough for both cheeks.

the color gives a bright pop for evening or if you are needing a pick me up blush. I use this sparingly and more in summer with a bit of bronzer .. it's like a great small sunburn.

the packaging is luxe .. with the money on this one.

will not repurchase because it should last till I look like little orphan Annie.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

So far I have frantic pink, love lust, and wicked. Wicked is my favorite on my NC25 skin. It's super pigmented so I find using a yachiyo brush or a duo fibre brush provides a lighter application. The dark color looks intimidating, but Tom Ford's blushes are buildable for a light or heavy application. Plus the pan is huge, making it a better value for the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sofibecca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most flattering blush I have found for very pale skin and dark hair. It's a bright raspberry pink with a light cool pink sheen. I use a light hand with it because it's very pigmented, it also works on darker skin tones. It has a very smooth texture and blends very well. It's also the longest wearing blush i have ever used, i have oily skin and it doesn't oxidize or fade, stays good for about 12 hrs. It also doesn't cause breakouts on my super sensitive acne prone skin. I love it so much i've used it everyday since I bought even though I have another twenty high quality blushes.