October 25, 2014 | 1226 users online

Treatments - Almay - 5 Days To Grow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:03:00 AM More reviews by suzityler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! I first bought it 3 years ago at Target and now it's impossible to find anywhere but ebay. I have extremely thin nails that won't grow because they're so weak and fragile. Peeling is a huge problem as well. Almay 5 Days To Grow is the only thing that has ever made a true difference in my problem nails! These are so portable I use it periodically throughout the day like one would use lip gloss or something. My only complaint is that the roller ball dispenser doesn't work as well as it should. Regardless, I will continue to buy this product as long as I can find it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Almay Five Days to Grow Conditioning System did NOTHING for me and my nails. To put it simply, it doesn't work. First off, I used Almay Five Days to Grow Conditioning System faithfully for a five day period. When I didn't see results, I used it another five days. I used it in the morning after my shower and at night before I went to sleep. I *never* skipped application, and followed the directions. Almay Five Days to Grow Conditioning System didn't improve the strength of my nails in any way. I broke 3 of them during my 10 day period (pretty average) and my nails peeled away. Just like they always did. Absolutely no difference.
I found Almay Five Days to Grow Conditioning System completely ineffective.