July 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Concealers - Femme Couture - Get Flawless Skin Tone Corrector

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by MES

Worst makeup product I have purchased in a long time. I had been wanting to try a yellow correcter for under my eyes, and saw this while in Sally Beauty. It was $8.99USD so on par with brands like L'Oreal or Revlon price wise. The product is really dry and chalky, the pigmentation is terrible and it's hard to apply. I tried applying directly for the tube, and also rubbed a but on my hand to warm it up. Coverage is very minimal, and the damn thing broke when I twisted it up. Save you money and just don't but this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This in pink is my favorite color corrector. It does a great job to help conceal the dark blue of my under eyes, and hold up to my super oily skin (I always use TFSI first). Cons? It could be more pigmented and the crayon is HARD unless you warm it. Not nearly soft enough for delicate undereyes without some prep. Do love the dial up crayon design, especially as L'oreal's True Match is my HG concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is available in tow shades, yellow and pink. I use the pink to brighten up my under eye bags and lift my brows. This pink is bright without being too bright and does exactly what it is supposed to do; brighten the look of my dark spots.