October 22, 2014 | 1705 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Walk of Shame

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by hairsprayjunkie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye shadow color is magic for pale skin. Not too pink. Not to white. I have very fair skin, brown eyes, brown hair. If I wear shadows with shine or shimmer it makes my eyes look scaly. I use this alone when I need to smooth my eyelids out but don't want a lot of make-up or to blend bolder colors that need a little harmony.

It is so sad that Urban Decay only sells it occasionally in sets and does not sell it individually.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Use this to blend eyeshadow in the crease for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It doesn't look exciting in the pan, or palette, but it is a workhorse! this shade has become my go- to all over shade and I use it almost every day. considering my eye shadow collection that is saying something. As mentioned I use this as an all over wash and then can move on. for a quick and easy casual day I add a crease color and a bright eyeliner and I'm done. I can do a more complicated shadow look as well. the highest praise (besides using it each day) is that I have purchased full priced back ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Soooooo... Forever I had relied upon Blanc Type or Vapour as my brow highlights. Blanc Type, however, was always just a hair too beige on me, and Vapour, while pretty, isn't the true neutral I always wanted.

Enter Urban Decay's new BYO palettes. The 6-pan palette comes with Walk of Shame, which is now my HG brow color.

I think of WoS as a cross between BT and V... It has the pink tones (but not the lavender) of V but it's matte like BT, making it a perfect match for my very pale, cool-toned skin. As such, it goes with anything I do -- anything!! And the texture is heavenly: soft, not too powdery, opaque (it covers up redness on my eyes), and blends with other shadows like a dream.

Unfortunately, the color is I guess technically LE, as you can't buy it alone? That said, I love this color so much I bought a second 6-pan palette as well as Naked Basics for backups. (Are you reading this UD? Make this damn shade available for purchase solo already!)

Anyhow, if you're pale and cool, Walk of Shame is definitely worth your consideration, especially if you have other UD shadows to make the most of the BYO palette.