September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Lipstick - Almay - Lip Vitality- #64

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mlagirl

This is such a perfect lipstick. Everything about it is just right. Love the color, texture, sun protection, packaging, price...LOVE IT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by haiqun

Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Titanium Dioxide lipsticks is extremely difficult to find. I found in ALMAY Lip Vitality. I am still looking for a similar lipsticks with Zinc Oxide in it, but has not been lucky. Besides, this lipstick is SO pretty, it complements my light creamy colored Asian skintone. It also feels good. I like its near matte finish but still moisterous. I normally wear it alone and sometimes wear a gloss over it if I feel like a bit shine.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2004 12:19:00 AM More reviews by kai1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a YLBB mauve color with brown in it. Has spf 15 and is fragrance free so, there is no icky taste. This may become my every day lipstick. Never thought I would find one in the drugstore. This is a nice surprise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty pink-nude, for when you want to wear a lipstick, but don't want to call too much attention to your lips. I often carry it around in my purse. I love the light, creamy texture. It goes just as well with a clean, bare face as it does with a fully made-up look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

SOOOOOOOO Pretty, this color is very nice, a nice pinky beige with gorgeous effects and long-wearing formula, not to mention a great price and smooth, silky feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! It brightens up my pale winter face without calling too much attention to itself. Like the other reviewers have said, it's a pinky-nude, but a bit more pink than nude I think. It has a glossier finish than the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks I have in similar shades, and feels better on the lips. I like that it's a bit shiny, but not too much, and doesn't have any glitter or frost. It's really a perfect shade for pale, freckled gals like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got these on sale as Target. This is a nice peachy pink shade. Makes me look so innocent and purty! Reminds me of Neutrogena's first blush l/g. The texture is even smoother than Revlon's Moistrous l/s. My new favorite summer shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 1:31:00 AM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was going to say this is a dead ringer for Clinique's pink chocolate lipstick, and then I drew lines of each on my hand, and, well it's close anyway. Pink chocolate is a little bit deeper and pinker, whereas Almay#64 is a bit browner and not quite as intense a color. But, pretty close, and it could save you a few dollars to buy this one if you want a matte, rich pinky-brown shade. Creamy and nice color for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by reesecara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is currently my favorite lipstick. I got the first one free after rebate at Walgreens and have been hooked ever since. So why, you ask, when I already have a dozen pinkish brown lipsticks, is this so great? First of all, it has a great texture -- goes on smooth and stays soft, never gets crusty. Second, it's just the tiniest bit more sheer than most lipsticks, so great for spring and summer. Third, there's just enough pink in it that it's more flattering than most (it's almost like Revlon Moisturous in Tawny Dew, but the extra pink edges that one out). I find that I reach for it very frequently and it has become a staple in my make-up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Dubp

When I tried this color on my hand, it looked abit nudish brown, but when I applied it on it turned out pinkish. But nonetheless, it's a lovely color. I like the texture and it's creamy enough.