April 17, 2014 | 1324 users online

Lip Gloss - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain - 6 Camel Croissiere

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by nostradamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss/stain aways dries out my lips! Worse yet is that it stings upon application. Some ingredient or multiple ones just don't agree with me... Its staying power is its only redeeming feat; the gloss really clings to your lips. I wore it throughout summer and layered it over some lipsticks in the fall, but since I'm not too happy about its formula, I'm not keen on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by suncypress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color! Beautiful, beautiful coral, incredibly flattering (like previous reviewer I have warm/yellow undertones, though I'm African-American). Texture is great too--love the combination of gloss and lip stain. I'm already plotting what other colors to get, though this is probably going to be my favorite, especially for spring and summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

6 camel croissiere is a beautiful medium orangey coral. it's great for warm yellow-toned asian skin like mine. i've had a lot of coral/peach lip colors but none of them makes my face glow like this one does. it's a keeper. love!