July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A kiss of vitamin swirl

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the light pink one and I use it frequently. It has a great raspberry flavor and a slightly shiny finish with a light pink tint. It moisturizers nicely although the hydrating effect doesn't last after it wear off, which it does pretty easily. It's not sticky and comes off cleanly. The packaging is fine and price is right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

time and time again i leave nivea to try another lip balm brand and i always end up coming back to this brand and Soft Lips. its so emollient and goes on with no drag. the apple scent is not overpowering and the swirl is very appealing to look at. it goes on clear on my pigmented lips but when i swiped it on my hand and wiped it off, it left a very sheer pinkish tint. i bought this for $3.50 at walgreens. really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Makes your lips feel like pure silk ! Not heavy or greasy either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

This lip balm is a must have. The scent smells amazing, I love the marbleized look of the balm, and you can get a very faint tint of pink on your lips (might be unnoticeable if you have more pigmented lips). This is a go to for me when I'm looking for some natural looking moisturized lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is what I wanted niveA's raspberry kiss lip butter to be!!! The scent and taste are exactly alike. Only difference is that this product actually softens and moisturizes my lips. It leaves a pretty baby pink color on my lips. One swipe is good enough to make my lips feel amazing! Also love the balm stick itself; it's pink with white swirls running through it. Definitely would repurchase this and check out the other kiss of Nivea balms! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by stellina

This has become my favorite lip balm along with the Berry Swirl. It's so creamy & comforting, pleasantly scented, and has a very subtle healthy-looking pink tint. I just started using it as a moisturizing base for lipstick and it's great - it makes the color look smooth & shiny. It's become a permanent addition to my other favorites, Strawberry & Cherry.

Note: the Nivea lip balm sold here in the U.S. is the very same as the famous European Labello. Thanks to Nivea, we no longer have to wait to go overseas.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This left my lips the tackiest pink color ever. Silly looking. Silky feeling. But that is the only good thing about it. They product itself is way too soft and it broke while I was applying it.