Bobbi Brown Long-Wearing Cream Eyeshadow in Velvet Plum

3.3

on 1/14/2015 3:36:00 AM

This is my first long wear cream shadow from BB. I like it. Most importantly, it wears better than powder shwdows on my oily eyelids. I can wear this without primer, but with primer it lasts longer. The colour is lovely, but sheerer than I expected so be aware of that. It suits my green eyes very well. It's plummy with golden shimmer. I'd buy more of these but not right away as they are very expensive.

on 3/21/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, the color is nice. BUT, after i have used several shades of long-wearing cream eyeshadows from BB - this one us really the the worst. The product does not lie flat, it hard to mix with other colors. And most importantly, keeps very short time. I get used that the shadows of thes series held at my eyelids about 8 hours. But not this eyeshades, they are gone in 2-3hours. So, i will be still buying eyeshades fromBB,but not Velvet Plum

on 3/3/2013 2:28:00 AM

Fabulous formula in a fabulous color. Lasts as long as it claims to, and is flattering on friends I've lent it to of all complexions. Thankfully, I'm nowhere close to finishing it up (though I use it a few times a week and got it almost a year ago), but once I do, I'd happily buy another pot. I think it's reasonably priced for the quality.