October 23, 2014 | 1807 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Pulse NYC edp by Beyonce

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by MOPIGGY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE IT!! It smells like cupcakes and patchouli. A lot of people on fragantica.com said this perfume is similar to Prada Candy... Umm, kinda- more like Prada Candy + patchouli, I guess. The bottle is really cool and stands up on its lid upside down... apparently this is to help keep the perfume fresh (minimize oxidation over time).
I bought a bottle of this for $15 at Marshalls, apparently Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross are the only stores you can find this perfume in the USA.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this perfume when I originally tested it, but after trying it now that it is summer I enjoyed it enough to buy a cheap bottle. It reminds me a bit of Midnight Heat - not necessarily in scent, but in the way that the fragrance is based around the clash of fruits and patchouli.

The pomegranate actually lasts throughout the fragrance, as does a trace of .raspberry. There is a undercurrent of butter/vanilla cupcake too, but it is less noticeable to me now that it is warmer.

Pulse NYC loses some points with me as the florals are a largely unidentifiable jumble, hidden behind the patchouli.

Scent notes; raspberries, pears, pomegranate, jasmine, peony, orchids, red velvet cupcakes and patchouli.

Whilst I'm enjoying my bottle, I doubt I'll rebuy it as it isn't unique.