April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure - 90 Pimpante

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by puchki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely colour. Its a nice moisturising shimmery peach for when you want to go with a lighter lip. My lips tend to get dry and flaky so you definitely need to buff before you apply it. Lasts decently well for a light shade but not particularly long.I did find that it made my teeth look a little yellower than usual. But otherwise, I'd call this colour a must have for most skin tones. I'm a fair/pale olive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is so seriously awesome. I'll wait here while you go buy one. I could really just end my review there. But, allow me to help Chanel sell a few more of these in any way that I can.
Pimpante is a pinky peach color. If you look at swatches of it online, you'll notice that on some folks it pulls more pink, and on others more of a lovely apricot color. I have dark lips and pale ruddy skin. On me, this veers more towards apricot. It shows up as a light color without being chalky or odd-looking. And, even though I regularly eat my lipstick off within 10 minutes, this stays on throughout dinner and drinks. I usually wear balm under lipsticks, but I don't have to with this particular one. Those factors alone push it to the head of the class. Chanel lipsticks are, to my thinking, superior to any other lipsticks that I have anyway. But, this one takes the cake. I do have to layer it quite a bit to get the shade that I want. But, that's really not much bother since I don't have to use balm or gloss if I'm not in the mood. One-step lip looks are so nice in the summer, so this has been the only shade I've been using much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful coral colour and not as orange as it might look at first sight. Super creamy texture, rich colour and leaves a satin finish. I love it! Very beautiful to wear over MAC's Creme Cup - makes for the perfect blend!