April 19, 2014 | 914 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Her

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Gabbi729

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite scent for special occasions. I love this stuff, it smells so sophisticated and sexy and i will keep buying this forever and ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is very nice, not my HG, but very delicious. I find myself not reaching for this as often as I planned on when purchasing. I do wear this on date night with my fiancé or to dinner, this is definitely not a daytime perfume. It can be heavy if you do not have the right body chemistry for it, Heavy scents seem to dry sweet on me so I can deal with the intensity of the fragrance. I can't pin point what the actual notes are in this scent, maybe mahogany and musk. Even some rose scents, not sure, but it works and many people love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So many people enjoy this scent but I cannot! I've tried to like it I really have but I cannot get over the pungent smell! It reminds me of a musky rotten citrus of some kind! Ugh thankfully it means given to me! I would have been so disappointed if I purchased it. It's just not for me. It's just my for me

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by JScougs

The scent is on the stronger, more "grown up" side but it smells great. I'm in my mid twenties and I love this for the winter. I usually use the body spray and not the perfume since it is a little stronger but i find that even the body spray lasts a long time. My only complaint is that it's such a recognizable scent that everyone knows what you're wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I remember me and my mom bought this parfume almost 10 years ago. Back then I was 18 and I prefer a lighter scent but my mom loved it and over the years this scent is still one of her favorite and everytime I smell this scent reminds me of her. Now that I'm older (28!) I'm starting to appreciate the heavier scent for special occasion or a night out and I'm loving this scent. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this perfume for years. And I received many compliments from men.
I hope VS will never stop selling this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I was sampling fragrances at Bath and Body Works and at Victoria's Secret. After smelling all the scents possible I settled on Very Sexy.

I think this scent is aptly named. Its very distinctive. The dry notes are what attracted me to this scent and luckily the dry notes linger on my skin! I'm not really a scent specialist so I couldn't really tell you what the notes are. The scent is definitely a warm, muskier scent as compared to a floral. Definitely sexy, definitely not for the faint of heart. I do wear this during the day because I really like it!

I got this in a set (I think it was an old xmas set) that included a medium sized fragrance mist, a body lotion and a shower gel. I find the scent lasts pretty long enough even if I don't use all three products. I would definitely repurchase a fragrance mist and not a perfume again. There's no need to as this product lasts awhile on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

I live this scent! I've gone through several bottles and its still one of my all time faves. Very fresh yet warm and sexy just like the name says. Always get compliments on it. More of a night fragrance but if you love it you could def wear during the day. I plan re-buying again but in the body must spray instead of perfume since I have several perfumes I'm using right now. Love VS, their fragrances are always great and love that you can purchase mini sizes if you don't a large one or if you don't want to spend much money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it....for my mom. It is both sweet and musky. I tend to like more of the sweet scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by rosek514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this !!! I took of 2 lippies for the following reasons:
Makes my skin itchy