Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Her

3.9

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great perfume. It's sultry on a budget. Longevity is meh, and sillage is decent. I would rebuy this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a sample of this, and I can honestly say that I liked the mix of fruity, floral, and spicy notes in this, at least after it settled down a little. The initial note, though, was more pepper, and it came off as one of those sharp, synthetic, cheap fragrances from the 1980s. I'd like it more if I could ignore it for the first half hour--sadly, that is not an option.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried this when I was in my 20's. I couldn't pull it off for the life of me. Now in my 30's... I finally get it. I haven't revisited VS fragrances for a long time, but so glad I made the stop today. I was trying on all their new fragrances... and remembered this one and not being a particular fan of it in my younger days. I had sprayed a bunch on the paper testers and thought I really was going to walk away with the Bombshell or Eau So Sexy. I tried all of them actually, and So Sexy was sprayed on my jacket by accident. So I decided to walk around the mall for an hour and shop at other stores and come back to VS to make my final decision. They really are all so lovely in different ways... so it was hard to pick. As the hour passed, the one that intrigued me the most was actually So Sexy... and I was so surprised. So strong yet feminine too... but not girly, not in the least. It's bold and it's memorable... and the red glass bottle with the black jewel cap is so beautiful (I love this new bottle design - it's elegant and looks so gorgeous on my vanity!) It's like a sweet girl went away to the big city and saw things she had never seen before... became the woman she always imagined she would be... this is that fragrance. I can't believe I would like a fragrance like this... and now I'm obsessed. I got the largest bottle... and I didn't even wait for the sale... I wanted it, and I wanted it now. THAT GOOD.

Try it and see if it registers well with your chemistry. If not, there are so many to choose from and VS is definitely worth a visit if you are bored of everything else out there right now!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A smooth fragrance, with a mildly sweet orange topnote, then a wood-ambery & musky depth. Middle-of-the-road in strength and heaviness.

Launched in 2007, here are notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Clementine, Cactus blossom, Pepper
Heart Notes: Hydrangea, Camellia, Mimosa, Vanilla
Base Notes: Amber, Blackberry, Woods, Musk

Personally, I smell only orange-woods-amber-musk -- and none of the other notes listed above. Of all the fruit notes, I'm not a big fan of orange, in general. I enjoy that Very Sexy is smoothly blended, not sharp, not too sweet, and not spicy.

It dries down to an overall sort of "myrrh-ish" scent, to my nose. But to me, the scent isn't all that appealing, really. I've always felt I should like it more than I do -- and it does get a lot of rave reviews. It's certainly lasted for years in their stores, so it must continue to sell well.

I've owned my same bottle for many years (the newer column shape in photo), but I rarely wear it. Fair, not spectacular -- I much prefer many of VS's other fragrances (Very Sexy Forbidden, Eau So Sexy, Victoria, Fearless, Fabulous, Noir Tease, Seduction Dark Orchid, and Night -- just to name a few).

For a VS fragrance, which usually come & go quite quickly, this has lasted a remarkably -- and for me, very surprisingly! -- long time in their stores. Of their "Very Sexy" line, which has launched a slew of flankers and LEs, "Very Sexy Forbidden" has been my favorite (separate review).

This is definitely my favorite perfume. I would describe the scent as clean, smooth and somewhat "deep." I used to wear Victoria's Secret Pink, but I like this one much better. The scent lasts all day and goes great with my body chemistry.

Very Sexy was the first perfume I can remember wearing. In high school it was definitely my signature scent. It's musky, spicy, citrusy, and heavy but for some reason it just works. I hadn't worn it for years until recently - a woman at work smelled really nice, so I stopped her to ask what she had on. When she said Very Sexy I couldn't help but smile. Ordered it online that same night :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite fragrance from VS. (Even use to use there shampoo and conditioner from this line just for the scent...performance of the products were just okay)

This scent is just like the name "very sexy". I love wearing on dates out with hubby. The spicy notes just make me feel like my old "pre-baby" self again.

Great scent, spicy and very distinctive as others have said. Not the usual boring, generic stuff from VS. I love it for winter weekends and nights. Not suitable for most workplaces. Sexy as hell and one of Victoria Secrets best. I only wear it occasionally but would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased this product time and time again! It's amazing. This is my favorite perfume. They always have great deals on it as well where I'm from. I was able to purchase the largest bottle (which I believe is 3.6 oz if I'm not mistaken?) for $28 from the Victoria Secret outlet mall where I live because they usually have their stuff 50%. The smell is long-lasting.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

RAWR!! This *is* very sexy!! (No kidding!!) First off let me say that I loooove the deep crimson square bottle packaging. Idk if that's the old packaging, but it so very much suits the fragrance. It's classy, it's femme fatale on the prowl, maybe even a few self professed cougars like myself will come out & admit that I use this as boy bait!! The fragrance itself is very oriental, spicy, (smell a bit of orange in it but maybe I am imagining), clean, distinctive, unique (honestly I don't notice that many girls wearing this & I am big on noticing things like perfume, lipstick, nails, clothes-fashion faux pas, etc. on ppl)...this scent is sultry, hott, would be great for a summer night date when the weather is hot & humid, but at the same time it could also be a winter fragrance as it is so rich, woodsy, full-bodied, & complex. I am a big fan!! Honestly I have never smelled anything from the house of VS that did not appeal to me. I think this scent is best suited for the more "mature" aged crowd. I don't know if this scent would be so good to smell in a high school on a girl honestly! If you are going to wear this scent out, prepare accordingly for male attention...full face of makeup w lotsa black eyeliner, a perfect sexy pout lipstick/gloss, & bring Listerine breath strips (in ur purse!) because you will probably attract a lot of male attention. [I suggest makeup from the VS Jetsetters makeup kit to go w the fragrance, to unleash your inner seductress....] ....RAAAWWWWRRRR!!

Popular Fragrances