October 21, 2014 | 2083 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Her

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite fragrance from VS. (Even use to use there shampoo and conditioner from this line just for the scent...performance of the products were just okay)

This scent is just like the name "very sexy". I love wearing on dates out with hubby. The spicy notes just make me feel like my old "pre-baby" self again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by mhubbard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great scent, spicy and very distinctive as others have said. Not the usual boring, generic stuff from VS. I love it for winter weekends and nights. Not suitable for most workplaces. Sexy as hell and one of Victoria Secrets best. I only wear it occasionally but would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product time and time again! It's amazing. This is my favorite perfume. They always have great deals on it as well where I'm from. I was able to purchase the largest bottle (which I believe is 3.6 oz if I'm not mistaken?) for $28 from the Victoria Secret outlet mall where I live because they usually have their stuff 50%. The smell is long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

RAWR!! This *is* very sexy!! (No kidding!!) First off let me say that I loooove the deep crimson square bottle packaging. Idk if that's the old packaging, but it so very much suits the fragrance. It's classy, it's femme fatale on the prowl, maybe even a few self professed cougars like myself will come out & admit that I use this as boy bait!! The fragrance itself is very oriental, spicy, (smell a bit of orange in it but maybe I am imagining), clean, distinctive, unique (honestly I don't notice that many girls wearing this & I am big on noticing things like perfume, lipstick, nails, clothes-fashion faux pas, etc. on ppl)...this scent is sultry, hott, would be great for a summer night date when the weather is hot & humid, but at the same time it could also be a winter fragrance as it is so rich, woodsy, full-bodied, & complex. I am a big fan!! Honestly I have never smelled anything from the house of VS that did not appeal to me. I think this scent is best suited for the more "mature" aged crowd. I don't know if this scent would be so good to smell in a high school on a girl honestly! If you are going to wear this scent out, prepare accordingly for male attention...full face of makeup w lotsa black eyeliner, a perfect sexy pout lipstick/gloss, & bring Listerine breath strips (in ur purse!) because you will probably attract a lot of male attention. [I suggest makeup from the VS Jetsetters makeup kit to go w the fragrance, to unleash your inner seductress....] ....RAAAWWWWRRRR!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Gabbi729

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite scent for special occasions. I love this stuff, it smells so sophisticated and sexy and i will keep buying this forever and ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is very nice, not my HG, but very delicious. I find myself not reaching for this as often as I planned on when purchasing. I do wear this on date night with my fiancé or to dinner, this is definitely not a daytime perfume. It can be heavy if you do not have the right body chemistry for it, Heavy scents seem to dry sweet on me so I can deal with the intensity of the fragrance. I can't pin point what the actual notes are in this scent, maybe mahogany and musk. Even some rose scents, not sure, but it works and many people love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So many people enjoy this scent but I cannot! I've tried to like it I really have but I cannot get over the pungent smell! It reminds me of a musky rotten citrus of some kind! Ugh thankfully it means given to me! I would have been so disappointed if I purchased it. It's just not for me. It's just my for me

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by JScougs

The scent is on the stronger, more "grown up" side but it smells great. I'm in my mid twenties and I love this for the winter. I usually use the body spray and not the perfume since it is a little stronger but i find that even the body spray lasts a long time. My only complaint is that it's such a recognizable scent that everyone knows what you're wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I remember me and my mom bought this parfume almost 10 years ago. Back then I was 18 and I prefer a lighter scent but my mom loved it and over the years this scent is still one of her favorite and everytime I smell this scent reminds me of her. Now that I'm older (28!) I'm starting to appreciate the heavier scent for special occasion or a night out and I'm loving this scent. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this perfume for years. And I received many compliments from men.
I hope VS will never stop selling this.