Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection-Pinking of You

2.8

on 7/24/2015 1:55:00 PM

It's cheap and you can tell. The shades are mostly glitter and frost and don't adhere to most bases that I've used. They are also very sheer, so you're basically just rubbing straight up glitter on your eyelid, which isn't a very pretty look. A lot of the shades end up looking exactly the same on top of all that. Plus, I hate the packaging. I can't open this thing to save my life because of the stupid latch, and the bouncy, lacey front part is already starting to pull from the plastic. The only redeeming factor of this is the price, but since the product is so bad, it's not even worth trying in my opinion.

on 11/5/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice Palate :)
Its a neutral color eyeshadow palate with a little bit more pinky tone
the color itself is good for everyday look
the color might not be as intense as wet n wild eyeshadows, but i find it better for the makeup beginner, cuz its hard to mess up
There is no Matte shade in this palate, all the eyeshadows are pretty shimmery

on 5/17/2014 9:42:00 PM

Not so pigmented as I expected . Very shimmery didn't really like the results through out the day :(

on 12/24/2013 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I waited for months for Walmart to restock this color and finally it came in. I tried it today all excited for this rosy smoky eye. Bleh...it's ok, its not very pigmented and has TONS of fallout. TONS. Like my whole under eye was covered and I used patting motions and primer. Unbelievably light and you have to build and build with barely any color payoff.

I'm not that happy with it, but I will hang onto it for a sheer rose eye in summer and spring. Skip this one.

on 3/11/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was probably my worst buy of the month. I didn't get the pink one like described in the title, but I got the one from the picture in "Naturally Gorgeous". I gave it four stars for packaging because this was one of the reasons I picked it up. I waited a while for them to restock it at my local Wal-Mart for $6. The first time I used it, I used four very different shades for my entire lid, highlight, contour and a dark shadow to create a neutral brown eye. Nope. It ended up looking very silvery and cheap. All of the colors are sorta pigmented but they are waaaay shimmery. So much so that it transforms your look- and not in a good way. I had fallout like no other and even with a primer underneath, it still looked like crap four hours later. Maybe it was my choice in the color I got or maybe it really is just a crap palette. I normally love Hard Candy eyeshadows but this was just an upset for me.

on 3/1/2013 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Very light, pale colors that go great with my heavy black liner! There are 10 shades, 2 applicators, and a mirror at a price of $6! This was my great buy of the week! Contains 4 pinks, 4 purples, a greenish-gray and a pale silvery-gray...very nice!