August 1, 2014 | 1937 users online

Polishes - OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This creme polish is gorgeous! Reminds me of the Robin egg candies or the San Jose sharks color. Looks fabulous against my neutral skintone of NC 25 and I sealed it with seche vite dry fast top coat without any shrinkage problems :) Yay for opi polishes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got so many compliments on this polish! It's a slightly dusty teal, not quite dull, but not particularly vibrant either, and with a cream finish. Like the other polishes from this collection, I found it streaky, but could do with two coats.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Subdued aqua blue with a grey undertone. Those 2 member photos above got it right, the duller ones - its not as bright as the official swatches.The formula is thin and pools at the cuticles. Slightly sheer, and needs 2 - 3 coats as it pulls away in patches. Stains nails without a base coat. Long lasting, around 4- 5 days, resists chipping. The muted grey undertone looks dull and depressing on my very fair skin - maybe it looks better on darker skin?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Gorgeous turquoise creme! Way more blue than green though. Opaque in 2 coats but I did find the application to be a little bit streaky with this one, surprising for OPI. On the nail it turned out to be much brighter and less dusty than how it appears in the bottle. So perfect for spring and summer, but I'd definitely wear this color year-round. Love it & I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, unique, robin's-egg blue creme polish. I found it to apply streak free, and was opaque in two coats, like most OPI polishes. I do think $9 a bottle is expensive, but it applies very smoothly, dries quickly, and stays chip-free on me for 5 or 6 days. I have also found that OPI polishes stay good for a long time; they don't thicken up as quickly as other polishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a very pretty blue color and all, it's just a tad sheer.
When I buy a frickin' 8 dollar nail polish, I expect it to be opaque.
After two coats, It's okay, but whatever.
The texture isn't as creamy as I'd like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great color, a fun creamy shade of blue. Looks great on fingers and toes and really wears well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by courtneylaura93

This colour is gorgeous! the formula is really good and only takes 2 coats to reach full opacity. Another hit from the O.P.I Euro Centrale collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by brinel

Goes on beautifully; almost a one-coater, but two coats is plenty. It's a medium green-blue (looks more blue than green). Looks great with gold flake polish (I put OPI's "Man With the Golden Gun" 18K gold flake).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't Find My Czechbook is from OPI Euro Centrale 2013 Collection.
By looking at this bottle, it looks like a sky blue color. However, when I compare with the light blue, it doesn't remotely look like sky blue. This color has grey/black undertone and it looks a bit green. I guess it is more like a blue aqua creme color.
The application is very easy. It took me 2 coats to make it opaque.
I find it's very dusty blue aqua and it is very attractive.
I will buy this again.