July 30, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie - Bebot Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

A light brown with a touch of pink. In the store it looked more pink with some rose in it too.
The packaging hasn't improved much over the last 20 years. You can still nick a lipstick easily, and it feels really cheap. For those reasons, I'm not sure why they charge more for these than their other lipsticks. Just because Fergie's name is on them? With my NW 20 skin tone this is about as brown as I can get away with. It's still not an exact dupe for the much loved Toasted Coconut. I also bought Fergie Daily and found it to be a flat/dead nude. I have to pair it with a pink lip liner to make it flattering.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

Pink-brown (more brown) nude matte color. It doesn't look too frosty, and with a dark pink lipliner (like MAC beurre), looks really great. Very cheap price, especially on sale.

Cons: Makes my lips peel like crazy, so can't be an everyday lipstick. Also, lipstick tube packaging shows every little scratch, plus I worry that the cap may fall off at any time in my purse (happened to my bright red Wet n Wild lipstick and it was awful). But disclaimer that I didn't rate this lower bc of packaging, since the price is so cheap you can't really expect a whole lot. Just wouldn't trust placing in your purse or makeup bag by itself, prob needs its own plastic bag or container.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I feel so disappointed that this color looks pretty awful on me. After going through a bold red phase this winter, I was hoping to score a pretty nude as we head into spring (some day). This got such high reviews here, and even looks like a better quality lipstick than a typical wnw lipstick or its drugstore equivalent. I guess it's not really the company's fault that this is not the right color for me, but it sure looks like it would work for me as viewed through the clear top. I have pale to pale/medium caucasian skin with cool tones, light blonde hair. This looks like a pinky-nude in the package, which should work on me. Worn, it looks like mud! I'm not kidding you, that was my initial reaction! It kind of looks like a thick, beige-y mud on my lips. On me, it's definitely not terracotta or pinky at all. It kind of looks like a chocolate-milk-mustache on my mouth. Not a good look. No worries though, because it had ZERO staying power, and was gone in literally 15 minutes. The formula was a little creamy, which was nice, but not really moisturizing. Yes, I know, it was like $2.99, what do I expect. I could look past the lack of staying power & the lack of moisture, but not the color mismatch. This will be given away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lipsticks of all time, I use it all the time. I own over 100 lipsticks, so that is saying something!

TEXTURE: VERY pigmented, very creamy & feels moisturizing, has a lot of 'slip.' It is so-so on moisturization in the sense that while you are wearing it it feels like it's moisturizing, but after a day of wearing my lips did dry up. This didn't affect the texture of the lipstick while it was only lips though, as in it didn't go into my lip lines, or look cakey or pill up or anything.

LONGEVITY: I wouldn't say this is particularly long lasting, but it doesn't come off in 1 hour. I think this lasts on my 3 hours before starting to fade, and it does bleed. I use a clear lip liner and it helps.

COLOR: This is a perfect nude for me, I am NC35 with yellow undertones and pigmented berry lips. I like my nudes not ashy gray, not too brown but with slightly peach or pink tones. It's so versatile, love using it with a colorful or smokey eye to not overpower my look, but also like to use it with a strong cheek and neutral eye, it brings out the slight pink/beige tone.

PACKAGING: It sucks. I really hate the packaging on these because I smush the bullet into the cap more often than not, but what do you expect, it's very inexpensive.

PRICE: You can get it for what, $2 - $4 ? I've seen it at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, drugstore.com. Great deal. I have 2 backups of this and I love it and will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by rose1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It is part of the Fergie line which is priced more than the regular stuff (~$2 more). I think mine cost about $4 which is still a steal.

The lipstick is kind of a terracotta peachy nude color. I like it because it is darker than some other nudes which wash me out (NC15). This is not a MLBB color on me as my lips are more pink. Instead I think this is more a refined look that is subtle but you still look like you are wearing something.

Formula is slightly drying and long lasting but you will need to reapply after meals, etc. I hate reapplying so I will tolerate a slightly dry lipstick in exchange for longer wear.

Slanted top of the tube means you will squash the lipstick against it at some point. Its a given. Minor annoyance.

PROS:
Price
Color
Formula

CONS:
Packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- pigmented
- long wearing

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: Lovely brown nude. Very pigmented and stays on well. Its not as drying as the MegaLast line, but not really creamy either. Great for medium to dark skin tones. This may look too brown on fair skin, but pair with a light colored gloss or lip liner and its easily wearable.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

I really like the color, although I do apply a sheer pink glossy pencil over the top. This just takes away a tiny bit of the brown tone it gives and it's just a preference of mine when I wear it. The only thing I'm not crazy about with this is that it seems to transfer way too easily, almost like a lipgloss would. I would prefer it to be a more matte formula. But, for the price and the color quality I really can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mickansley123

One of my favorite lipsticks of all time! Looks amazing and is super creamy! I use it all the time!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

For reference I am NC 20-25, strong yellow undertone (SE Asian), dark hair, dark brown eyes and pinkish mauvy lips which make it near impossible to find a suitable nude lipstick. The lipstick is very creamy and opaque which I love, but terribly awkward to wear for a long duration of time. Despite the claim of vitamin E and a bunch of other stuff that are supposed to be very moisturizing, I found the Fergie lipstick line to be very heavy and uncomfortable on the lips. The texture is so waxy and somewhat plastic-like which is incredibly off-putting. On the bright side, Bebot Love is not the usual pale pinkish baby pink nude, which I cannot pull off, but more of a brownish pink, with a bit of beige and a satin finish. It can be a MLBB or a brownish pink on paler ladies with less pigmented lips. I apply this baby with a lip brush, mixing it with my elladean lip balm which allows some of my natural lip color to show through and make the wear much more bearable. Bebot Love is a versatile color and since it is so damn pigmented, you can sheer it out or apply straight from the tube. I can see myself pairing this with a dramatic smokey eyes as well as a no makeup look or a dreamy romantic look. Definitely recommended if you are willing to mix and make it work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

I picked up 3 of these Fergie lipsticks the other day when Walgreens had them at 25% off. That made them a little less than $3 each. I picked up Bebot Love, Fergie Daily, and & Old School Glam (bright coral red}. This is my favorite out of the bunch. I know a lot of people prefer Fergie Daily but I much prefer this one for a nude lip. I light blonde hair and blue eyes but I have pigmented lips and Fergie Daily just washes me out and looks splotchy. Bebot Love gives me a perfect nude lip. It has fairly good lasting power for a $3 lipstick. It is creamy and opaque which is perfect for me. If you have pigmented lips, my opinion this is far better than Fergie Daily.