April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Creme Lipstick - Fergie Daily

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by RoyalBomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I recently purchased this at my local CVS a few hours ago, and applied a sample application an hour ago. Needless to say, I am in LOOOVEEE. Thank you Fergie! ;) This product is truly amazing for its price. It has an amazing lasting power and goes on beautifully! It does leave a stain underneath after some hours (darker shades*) but I would rather have a stained than dry and cakey wear. I purchased A041 Ferguson Crest Cabaret. I love it and plan to buy more shades since I hear this is a limited edition. Can't wait to wear this out!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've gotta take a lipstick off automatically on the rating because as soon as I pressed it to my lips the dang thing broke in half! I'm not sure if I got a bad one or what. I was able to repair it but still, that should not have happened.

That aside, this is a true neutral beigy pink, a color that has been so hard for me to find in a drugstore line and here it was, sitting in WnW's Fergie line all along. It doesn't pull yellow or orange at all which is what 99% of beige-pinks tend to do on me because for whatever reason, drugstore lines think that all people are warm toned. I am in love with the color, it is the perfect neutral natural-nude shade on my lips. I kept checking in the mirror because I was so so afraid I was going to see yellow or orange as the color wore on, but nope! It stays 100% true.

I'm blown away by how pigmented this lipstick is, I really wasn't expecting that out of a $2.99 lipstick, especially when the formula feels so light on lips. It is light, creamy, and moisturizing and I am impressed with the lasting power. You will definitely get a few hours out of this.

Very happy I tried this, despite getting off to the bad start with the stick snapping in half I have nothing but raves for the color and formula and would definitely repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Love love love this nude lipstick! I'm really into pale nude right now and it's my go to everyday color. It's not drying at all which surprise me. Highly pigmented, beautiful color and easy to work with-- at least in my NC20 skin tone it looks gorgeous. Some people might find it washed out, it depends on what kinds of nude you like. I love to top it off with NYX butter gloss in tiramisu. Looks gorgeous!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: pale nude pink

PROS

- long wearing
- pigmented

CONS

- drying

COMMENTS: Love this shade! It's so pigmented that you can get away with just dabbing it on. Good staying power, as well. I have an olive complexion and this looks lovely on. It's light, but has a hint of pink to it making it very easy to wear.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I bought this lipstick as my first Wet N' Wild product. I was baffled by the hype over this cheap makeup brand months ago. I am not a make up snob. I actually love drugstore make up. I just wasn't expecting the formula to be that great.

However, the color payoff on this nude lipstick is fabulous. For some reason, this nude pulls in more of a brownish-pink on me. I am NW15, and this is like my lips but slightly paler. This is probably the lightest I would ever go. And it gives me a sort of Kim K inspired look. The color is opaque but with satin finish. Fairly moisturizing actually.

Overall, I am really satisfied with the purchase. You get a lot of product for the value. I got it on sale for BOGO 50% off, so cost about $1.50. Packaging is cheap looking with the plastic cap. But it is cuter than other WnW lipsticks due to Fergie logo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc30-35, warm

This lipstick is a milky baby pink nude color with a creamy finish. I personally would not wear this on it's own because it just looks too old school nude. I would definitely mix this with a dark pink/peachy nude lip liner or use this to nude out a dark pink lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Great Lipstick at a great price! Last through out the day and I would buy this Lipstick again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love nude lipsticks and wanted to see if this lived up to the hype i ordered mine off amazon as we don't have wet n wild here in the uk it's the best drugstore nude I've come across it's the perfect balance between pink & brown reminds me of blankety by mac it's so creamy and pigmented I'm in love ergh wish they sold this in our drugstores :(((( I'm really pale and this does not wash me out all

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely 100% LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. My favorite lipstick of all time would have to be MAC's Viva Glam GaGa 2 (the nude one), and this is the only lipstick I've found that even comes close in terms of color payoff and finish. It's around $3-$4 depending on where you buy it, so it's a tad costly but it's something I'm willing to shell out for the nice nude payoff and the overall great wear on my lips throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BUY THEM ALL!!! LOL.. IM A NUDE QUEEN. AND I LOVE THIS ALONE OR WITH GLOSS. I AM MAC#NC45 THIS IS PERFECT FOR ANYONE AND FOR 4.00 JUST TRY IT YOU WILL RUN BACK TO THE STORE.