October 2, 2014 | 928 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Creme Lipstick - Fergie Daily

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by fishlady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saw this in the Wet 'n' Wild Fergie display, and since I really like the Fergie eye shadow primer, I thought I'd give one of the lipsticks a try. Once I got the tube outside, it was much lighter than it appeared in the store. It drained all the color from my lips and made me (NC20-25) look positively ill. I'm glad it's worked for other people, but it was a complete fail for me. The packaging was somewhat annoying in that you can't retract the lipstick down very far, but that wouldn't be a deal-breaker if the color had been more flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color, It's the perfect nude and it isn't very drying. I also have macs Blankety and they are pretty similar, but fergie daily is less creamy and has less pink undertone. The only reason I took off a Lippy is because it kind of sinks into the lines. But for 2.87 I'm okay with that! Ill problably pick up another one next time I go to Walgreens.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

Hi! I'm Asian with NC20 yellow-toned olive skin, and here are my pros/cons (I did not like this lipstick) My biggest complaint is the coloring (washes you out and is not flattering)

Pro:
-Good price
-Goes on smooth (you dont need to rub it on)

Cons:
-The silver paint on the packaging rubs off in purse/pocket within a couple days
-This makes me look dead...washes me out completely and is not flattering at all. It's got a gray undertone, ive noticed, and is so light that it washes me out, even though my skin is light.
-Accentuates wrinkles in lips/fine lines/dryness (im only 22 for goodness sakes) but it sinks right into dry spots and is not moisturizing or creamy at all
-i really dont understand the good reviews, it really does wash out yellow-toned skin and makes you look like a zombie.
-For a more flattering nude, try Milani's Teddy Bare or Sephora's Ingeuous (both KYLIE JENNER toned nudes, if you know what i mean)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I was shocked at how perfect nude-beige this color is! I own Pink Suga and Bare It All and thought I thought this was just a repeat color of one of those two. Nope. It is perfectly in between! Lighter and less brown than Bare It All and darker and less peachy than Pink Suga (I don't know why there is pink in the name of that lipstick!) If you like nude colors, this is the one to add to your collection!

I have fair skin and this one does not look too brown on me (sometimes Bare It All comes across too brown!) and doesn't wash me out - a great everyday beige. Still pretty lousy packaging, but who cares if the color is so gorgeous? It's basically just add balm, swipe it on, and you're done. Add blush, eyeshadow, as desired. I line this with Willow lipliner from WnW and my lips look so full and sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great, great product! Love the Fergie Centerstage Lipsticks. The formula is so creamy and opaque and the colors so on trend. And the price! My Gawd. What a bargain! I dare say that I reach for these more often than my MAC lippies. Go get some!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by kalynbwinters

This is a perfect nude for light/medium skin tones that don't want to look washed out. Beautiful matte finish without being overly dry. Great price, terrible packaging. I believe packaging and pricing directly correlate to one another so I wasn't shocked when the tube lost all of it's silver paint and the lid constantly slips off and my makeup mag gets dirty with lipstick lol...I still love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick it's creamy and opaque its perfect for everyday I love wet n wild and fergie just made it better lol its a nude light beigey pink I thought it would look horrible but I was wrong it looked gorgeous on me and its my hg lipstick now I have 3 other colors from this line and I love them they last a long time as well just at 3 bucks a pop they are great quality try them if you haven't gorgeous colors

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by RoyalBomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I recently purchased this at my local CVS a few hours ago, and applied a sample application an hour ago. Needless to say, I am in LOOOVEEE. Thank you Fergie! ;) This product is truly amazing for its price. It has an amazing lasting power and goes on beautifully! It does leave a stain underneath after some hours (darker shades*) but I would rather have a stained than dry and cakey wear. I purchased A041 Ferguson Crest Cabaret. I love it and plan to buy more shades since I hear this is a limited edition. Can't wait to wear this out!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've gotta take a lipstick off automatically on the rating because as soon as I pressed it to my lips the dang thing broke in half! I'm not sure if I got a bad one or what. I was able to repair it but still, that should not have happened.

That aside, this is a true neutral beigy pink, a color that has been so hard for me to find in a drugstore line and here it was, sitting in WnW's Fergie line all along. It doesn't pull yellow or orange at all which is what 99% of beige-pinks tend to do on me because for whatever reason, drugstore lines think that all people are warm toned. I am in love with the color, it is the perfect neutral natural-nude shade on my lips. I kept checking in the mirror because I was so so afraid I was going to see yellow or orange as the color wore on, but nope! It stays 100% true.

I'm blown away by how pigmented this lipstick is, I really wasn't expecting that out of a $2.99 lipstick, especially when the formula feels so light on lips. It is light, creamy, and moisturizing and I am impressed with the lasting power. You will definitely get a few hours out of this.

Very happy I tried this, despite getting off to the bad start with the stick snapping in half I have nothing but raves for the color and formula and would definitely repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Love love love this nude lipstick! I'm really into pale nude right now and it's my go to everyday color. It's not drying at all which surprise me. Highly pigmented, beautiful color and easy to work with-- at least in my NC20 skin tone it looks gorgeous. Some people might find it washed out, it depends on what kinds of nude you like. I love to top it off with NYX butter gloss in tiramisu. Looks gorgeous!!!!