December 18, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper Go Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Got this in the clearance bin for two bucks, so price is great. I literally have at least a dozen nude lipsticks (colored lipsticks look awful on me!) and I've yet to find my holy grail. This one looks nice, does the trick, but isn't "the one". Sorry Maybelline, it's not you, it's me!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by vocaloidrocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

All in all, I like this lipstick. The packaging is really cute and nice, the color is gorgeous (sheer and sparkly nude), and it does not dry my lips out. The price is my main concern, because where I live the cost 10.99 plus tax, a bit expensive for a drugstore makeup brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jessmichellex0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'll be honest, I'm not really a lipstick junkie, and I don't know much about lipsticks, however, I've always been a huge fan of the nude lip color for myself, colored lips on others look fantastic (when wore correctly) however, on myself, I prefer nude. I've been trying to find the perfect nude lipstick, and I've tried different brands, after purchasing this one I wasn't too impressed, however, I wasn't upset about the outcome.
It's a bit sheer, not giving a complete nude look, but it was a very cute color.. this is not something you can swap on once and leave, make sure you take this lipstick with you wherever you go because it is not an all day wear lipstick! it will come off! However, I am a bit sad I am running out, I will definitely purchase more once I run out of it.. not the best, but not the worst.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by chelleleigh

run away as fast as you can! dried out my lips to the point of bleeding. took me days to get my lips into better condition after using this. sticking with my loreal le'balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Too sheer :/ Im kind of disappointed, since its my first Color Whisper. It has the same consistency (moisture + shine) and slanted rounded tip of the famous Revlon Lip Butters. I was happy to see that Maybelline included more options for softer/nuder/ daily shades then the revlon had, but these colors may lack the punch/intensity of the RLB. I picked this up over Bare to be Bold & and Some like it Taupe. Bare to be bold looked like this exact shade except more opaque & I was afraid that would wash me out with concealer lips. Some like it Taupe is more grey, while this is more peachy nude. Go Nude swatched on my hand to look brighter then RLB Creamsicle but since that one is more opaque/intense cramsicle color translates on my lips while this is just a lightweight, sheen.

Packaging is cute, formula is good, no scent earns its 3 lippies.