December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Foundations - Femme Couture - Get Flawless 8-n-1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent foundation. It has buildable coverage and helps with facial redness, but not so much with blemish coverage. It also has decent longevity but will eventually fade over time if not followed by a powder. It left a slight shine on my forehead and cheeks at the end of the day, but my skin didn't feel greasy if that makes sense. I have the shade in Medium and it is a pretty close match to my skintone. It has a chemical-like scent and the bottle applicator is hard to use. It doesn't deposit the amount I need either. You definitely have to work fast with this as it dries quickly and will look too heavy if not blended well. Dry to combo skin might like this better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Iblamethejay

Finally, a full coverage foundation that doesn't make me feel like a greasy cheeseball and is easy on the pocketbook! I have very sensitive skin, and it gets shiny very fast. This foundation didn't irritate my skin, covered all of my problem areas well, and didn't make my face feel greasy or caked up. I used the mattifying powder of the same brand on top to really set it, and it feels and looks great. I was impressed with this foundation and will be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by onlyjamiii

I've been using Revlon's Photoready foundation and so I compare this to it. I have red blemishes and acne scarring on my cheeks, dry patches around my nose and eyebrows. this make up made it pretty noticable. it did not cover the blemishes as well as claimed. It has a nice finish to it, I don't normlly wear a powder, but I had to with this cause it didn't do a good job at covering my red marks. I like how its thick but goes on smooth. it has an even finish, which is a plus. I don't wear my make up thick, which helped when putting this on. I have not tried it with a concealer, although I'm sure I will end up having to if I wear it often. I think I'll stick to the Revlon Photoready, its been pretty loyal to me and my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

Great buildable coverage. It goes on smoothly and doesn't get greasy after a few hours. It covers up any acne scars and redness. I break out easily with most foundations but this one doesn't cause breakouts. A little goes a long way. It goes on sale at Sallys often too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by makeup0bsessedx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of foundations out, and this one still seems to last the longest. It's a lot better than colorstay and true match in my opinion. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was at all when I bought it but it really did surprise me. I feel like it really does prime, moisturize and have a great coverage on my skin. It is sheer to medium coverage in my opinion so it doesn't really cover everything amazingly BUT it is awesome if you wear powder (full coverage like from mac or cover fx) on top. It stays on all day and for the price it was SO worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Great foundation! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I'm having a great experience with it so far!
I bought this foundation for $13 at Sally Beauty Supply in need for a replacement foundation, and decided to try Get Flawless. It turned out to be too dark at the time, so I had to wait a long while to actually start using it.
The color selection isn't huge; there are 5 or 6 shades of this foundation, if I'm not mistaken. They are all on the lighter side, which is actually good, since there isn't much of a gap from one shade to the next. It stays true to its color once it dries, and doesn't oxidize much. They are more yellow in undertone as well, which worked for me.
This is a liquid foundation, yet it is a bit thicker than most other foundations; meaning that it doesn't feel as runny as a lot of others do. Coverage wise, it is definitely a medium-full coverage, and does a good job of covering up imperfections; I usually don't need concealer with it! However, if there are any really prominent imperfections, then using it with concealer is best.
The finish is a bit dewy; it's pretty natural-looking, actually. However, in my experience, I still need powder, because the staying power isn't the best. It's also a bit difficult to get a perfectly even application because this is a thicker product, so the dewiness that it has doesn't really look flattering. Personally, I find that applying this product with fingers works better than with a brush. However, like aforementioned, the staying power is better with some powder.
This foundation claims to be 8-in-1; it would have been nice if they said what those 8 things were!
Also, there is a pretty good amount of product that you get, and the pump bottle is extremely convenient! The packaging itself is a concave, cylindrical bottle, and the bottle is clear frosted glass. The price is pretty good, as well; $13! Overall, I think it works for my skin type (combo-oily), and I would recommend it to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If your a very on the go person like me this foundation is your friend. I personally like it and i have combo/oily skin yet it hasn't broken me out and since it dries to a powder finish controls my oil decently. It can give light to medium coverage and doesn't feel heavy or cakey on your skin. Plus, the pump on the bottle is a nice bonus for dispensing just the right amount. On my days when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for applying all the prep stuff for my face before makeup then powdering .etc I just cleanse my face and put this on and I'm good to go. Now I'm not saying its the best thing ever, but it's definitely earned a spot in my makeup bag

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This foundation is not the best. On my skin, it looks very cakey and wares off around my nose and mouth. This foundation is a very think texture with medium to full coverage. I really like how this foundation does have a pump! (That's harder to come by with drugstore foundations) overall, I would pick up a different foundation instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin with hormonal breakouts. Usually I'm not terribly sensitive when it comes to skin products. At first I loved this foundation. It went on nicely, seemed to have full but not heavy coverage, and looked as though it stayed in place. If you plan on wearing this for a short period of time and being in a cool, dry environment, then I'd say buy it. Otherwise it is a waste of money. My sister and I both used it for a week and found that it wore off very quickly leaving us splotchy and oily. It caused some serous breakouts and excess oil and just looked absolutely terrible after a couple of hours. I'd never buy this again, no matter how cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by BelieverInAL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just purchased this Saturday (7/27) and LOVE it so far! I love the pump bottle, and the finish is soft and doesn't look heavy. Best of all, it stays on all day (I set it with Palladio loose rice powder in translucent, but I'm sure your favorite powder will do). IMO this foundation gives ANY higher end foundation a run for the money! This was my first purchase from the Femme Couture line but I plan on trying other things.