Femme Couture Get Flawless 8-n-1 Foundation

3.7

WATER ,ISODODECANE ,HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE ,POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ,DIMETHICONE ,CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ,GLYCERIN ,DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER ,STEARYL PALMITATE ,SILICA ,KAOLIN ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ,MINERAL OIL ,METHICONE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYM ,SORBIC ACID ,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE ,CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT ,PROPYLENE CARBONATE ,TITANIUM DIOXIDE ,IRON OXIDES

I just started using this and love it! I have found that oil-free makeup is most beneficial for the pores on my nose (which are prone to sebaceous filaments) even though my skin isn't oily and can be quite dry and flaky. So this controls the sebum overproduction and also doesn't cling to dryness, which is awesome! (I will add that this isn't 100% oil-free, but 97% - which is close!)

I have a light yellow toned complexion which makes any blemish or redness look extremely RED in comparison. This foundation counteracts redness flawlessly and blends with my skin color better than any other shade I have used (Nars/MAC/Every drugstore bottle).

I love the packaging and the pump! I will definitely repurchase this :)

on 6/4/2015 1:59:00 PM

This is a medium-full coverage foundation (1.0 fluid oz) it's a dewy-like finish. I love it.
I get it in Tan and its true to shade, makes my skin look flawless. I have one broken capillary on my cheek and it concealed it perfectly. I don't use an undereye concealer because this provides plenty of coverage. I purchased this at Sallys ($11) and its just as good as Revlon Photoready, if not better (drugstore quality and not comparable to high-end). Its a glass, pump bottle similiar to the Photoready but you can also twist the top.

on 5/29/2015 11:36:00 AM

Good for someone who is just wanting a "cheap" "drugstore" foundation. It doesn't last well, even with proper primer. It is thinner than kat Von d and Becca, but thicker than Hello Flawless. It matched my skin tone well and had a matte finish.

Pretty much if I didn't have the money for higher end foundations, I would buy again. But as an average income family, I know there are much better options out there.

on 5/4/2015 3:01:00 PM

The 8-n-1 foundation looks great when it is first applied, but it doesn't last. I was happy with the look after first trying out the foundation, especially since it went on well without moisturizer. The coverage looked good--smooth, covers minor blemishes, blends well. I set the makeup with Femme Couture's pressed powder. I had hoped that since it claims to have primer in it, it would last throughout the day. That is certainly not the case and within a few hours I was touching up my makeup. I tried using the foundation a few more times, but unfortunately always had the same results. I would not recommend this product.

on 5/19/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a decent foundation. It has buildable coverage and helps with facial redness, but not so much with blemish coverage. It also has decent longevity but will eventually fade over time if not followed by a powder. It left a slight shine on my forehead and cheeks at the end of the day, but my skin didn't feel greasy if that makes sense. I have the shade in Medium and it is a pretty close match to my skintone. It has a chemical-like scent and the bottle applicator is hard to use. It doesn't deposit the amount I need either. You definitely have to work fast with this as it dries quickly and will look too heavy if not blended well. Dry to combo skin might like this better.

on 1/17/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Finally, a full coverage foundation that doesn't make me feel like a greasy cheeseball and is easy on the pocketbook! I have very sensitive skin, and it gets shiny very fast. This foundation didn't irritate my skin, covered all of my problem areas well, and didn't make my face feel greasy or caked up. I used the mattifying powder of the same brand on top to really set it, and it feels and looks great. I was impressed with this foundation and will be purchasing again.

on 1/17/2014 5:42:00 PM

I've been using Revlon's Photoready foundation and so I compare this to it. I have red blemishes and acne scarring on my cheeks, dry patches around my nose and eyebrows. this make up made it pretty noticable. it did not cover the blemishes as well as claimed. It has a nice finish to it, I don't normlly wear a powder, but I had to with this cause it didn't do a good job at covering my red marks. I like how its thick but goes on smooth. it has an even finish, which is a plus. I don't wear my make up thick, which helped when putting this on. I have not tried it with a concealer, although I'm sure I will end up having to if I wear it often. I think I'll stick to the Revlon Photoready, its been pretty loyal to me and my skin tone.

Great buildable coverage. It goes on smoothly and doesn't get greasy after a few hours. It covers up any acne scars and redness. I break out easily with most foundations but this one doesn't cause breakouts. A little goes a long way. It goes on sale at Sallys often too!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of foundations out, and this one still seems to last the longest. It's a lot better than colorstay and true match in my opinion. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was at all when I bought it but it really did surprise me. I feel like it really does prime, moisturize and have a great coverage on my skin. It is sheer to medium coverage in my opinion so it doesn't really cover everything amazingly BUT it is awesome if you wear powder (full coverage like from mac or cover fx) on top. It stays on all day and for the price it was SO worth it!

Great foundation! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I'm having a great experience with it so far!
I bought this foundation for $13 at Sally Beauty Supply in need for a replacement foundation, and decided to try Get Flawless. It turned out to be too dark at the time, so I had to wait a long while to actually start using it.
The color selection isn't huge; there are 5 or 6 shades of this foundation, if I'm not mistaken. They are all on the lighter side, which is actually good, since there isn't much of a gap from one shade to the next. It stays true to its color once it dries, and doesn't oxidize much. They are more yellow in undertone as well, which worked for me.
This is a liquid foundation, yet it is a bit thicker than most other foundations; meaning that it doesn't feel as runny as a lot of others do. Coverage wise, it is definitely a medium-full coverage, and does a good job of covering up imperfections; I usually don't need concealer with it! However, if there are any really prominent imperfections, then using it with concealer is best.
The finish is a bit dewy; it's pretty natural-looking, actually. However, in my experience, I still need powder, because the staying power isn't the best. It's also a bit difficult to get a perfectly even application because this is a thicker product, so the dewiness that it has doesn't really look flattering. Personally, I find that applying this product with fingers works better than with a brush. However, like aforementioned, the staying power is better with some powder.
This foundation claims to be 8-in-1; it would have been nice if they said what those 8 things were!
Also, there is a pretty good amount of product that you get, and the pump bottle is extremely convenient! The packaging itself is a concave, cylindrical bottle, and the bottle is clear frosted glass. The price is pretty good, as well; $13! Overall, I think it works for my skin type (combo-oily), and I would recommend it to anyone!