Femme Couture Get Flawless 8-n-1 Foundation

3.8

WATER ,ISODODECANE ,HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE ,POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ,DIMETHICONE ,CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ,GLYCERIN ,DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER ,STEARYL PALMITATE ,SILICA ,KAOLIN ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ,MINERAL OIL ,METHICONE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYM ,SORBIC ACID ,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE ,CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT ,PROPYLENE CARBONATE ,TITANIUM DIOXIDE ,IRON OXIDES

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have a medium complexion, with a bit of redness, and uneven tones. I do have small age spots/sunspots, and a few discolorations from acne scars. I used mineral powdered makeup in the past, due to having oily/combo skin. As I'm getting older, my skin is changing drastically. I am dry and flaky. Mineral makeup just makes the dryness and flakes more pronounced, even though I exfoliate twice a week and moisturize daily and nightly. I had been looking for another foundation to replace the Younique liquid to powder foundation I have been using, because it's not worth the price. I found this foundation at Sally's for $10.99, and while I was hesitant, I purchased it. And so far, I frickin' love it. I bought the color medium and it's perfect for my skin. It's thick, but creamy. I use two pumps for medium coverage.
I tried it alone, with no moisturizer or primer, and I found that it was too hard to blend. So I use moisturizer (Shea Moisture Baby Healing Lotion), then I use my ELF primer, then apply two pumps of this foundation, using my fingers. Glides on so much better for me. I find that this is a neutral-toned medium, which I am happy with, because I have both cool and warm undertones, so I try to stick with neutral foundations. Dries to a semi-matte finish on me. It is fast drying, so you have to work fast. I do not use concealer with this (unless I have a huge red zit), because I feel you do not need one. Covers up the bit of redness I have on my cheeks, tones down the age/sun spots I have, and completely covers my dark under eye circles. This doesn't have any particular smell to me either... and I'm usually sensitive to harsh smells in makeup. I do use a rice powder in natural that I found at Sally's too, to set the foundation. Usually by lunch time, I have to touch up my makeup. With this, I really don't need too, but I do anyway. And all I do is brush on a bit of the rice powder, and I'm ready to go. This lasts all day on me. By the time I get off of work, I still have on almost the same coverage I had when I first put it on. It doesn't sink into my pores either (I have a huge problem with that, especially on my nose) and doesn't make them more prominent. It actually helps to make them look smoother. It also helps to smooth out some wrinkles I have on my forehead, with the exception of one huge "worry wrinkle" on my forehead, but I don't think anything will help smooth that baby out at all. It doesn't accentuate my dryness either, like other foundations. I am very happy with my purchase, and I think I found my HG foundation!

I just started using this and love it! I have found that oil-free makeup is most beneficial for the pores on my nose (which are prone to sebaceous filaments) even though my skin isn't oily and can be quite dry and flaky. So this controls the sebum overproduction and also doesn't cling to dryness, which is awesome! (I will add that this isn't 100% oil-free, but 97% - which is close!)

I have a light yellow toned complexion which makes any blemish or redness look extremely RED in comparison. This foundation counteracts redness flawlessly and blends with my skin color better than any other shade I have used (Nars/MAC/Every drugstore bottle).

I love the packaging and the pump! I will definitely repurchase this :)

This is a medium-full coverage foundation (1.0 fluid oz) it's a dewy-like finish. I love it.
I get it in Tan and its true to shade, makes my skin look flawless. I have one broken capillary on my cheek and it concealed it perfectly. I don't use an undereye concealer because this provides plenty of coverage. I purchased this at Sallys ($11) and its just as good as Revlon Photoready, if not better (drugstore quality and not comparable to high-end). Its a glass, pump bottle similiar to the Photoready but you can also twist the top.

Good for someone who is just wanting a "cheap" "drugstore" foundation. It doesn't last well, even with proper primer. It is thinner than kat Von d and Becca, but thicker than Hello Flawless. It matched my skin tone well and had a matte finish.

Pretty much if I didn't have the money for higher end foundations, I would buy again. But as an average income family, I know there are much better options out there.

The 8-n-1 foundation looks great when it is first applied, but it doesn't last. I was happy with the look after first trying out the foundation, especially since it went on well without moisturizer. The coverage looked good--smooth, covers minor blemishes, blends well. I set the makeup with Femme Couture's pressed powder. I had hoped that since it claims to have primer in it, it would last throughout the day. That is certainly not the case and within a few hours I was touching up my makeup. I tried using the foundation a few more times, but unfortunately always had the same results. I would not recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a decent foundation. It has buildable coverage and helps with facial redness, but not so much with blemish coverage. It also has decent longevity but will eventually fade over time if not followed by a powder. It left a slight shine on my forehead and cheeks at the end of the day, but my skin didn't feel greasy if that makes sense. I have the shade in Medium and it is a pretty close match to my skintone. It has a chemical-like scent and the bottle applicator is hard to use. It doesn't deposit the amount I need either. You definitely have to work fast with this as it dries quickly and will look too heavy if not blended well. Dry to combo skin might like this better.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Finally, a full coverage foundation that doesn't make me feel like a greasy cheeseball and is easy on the pocketbook! I have very sensitive skin, and it gets shiny very fast. This foundation didn't irritate my skin, covered all of my problem areas well, and didn't make my face feel greasy or caked up. I used the mattifying powder of the same brand on top to really set it, and it feels and looks great. I was impressed with this foundation and will be purchasing again.

I've been using Revlon's Photoready foundation and so I compare this to it. I have red blemishes and acne scarring on my cheeks, dry patches around my nose and eyebrows. this make up made it pretty noticable. it did not cover the blemishes as well as claimed. It has a nice finish to it, I don't normlly wear a powder, but I had to with this cause it didn't do a good job at covering my red marks. I like how its thick but goes on smooth. it has an even finish, which is a plus. I don't wear my make up thick, which helped when putting this on. I have not tried it with a concealer, although I'm sure I will end up having to if I wear it often. I think I'll stick to the Revlon Photoready, its been pretty loyal to me and my skin tone.

Great buildable coverage. It goes on smoothly and doesn't get greasy after a few hours. It covers up any acne scars and redness. I break out easily with most foundations but this one doesn't cause breakouts. A little goes a long way. It goes on sale at Sallys often too!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of foundations out, and this one still seems to last the longest. It's a lot better than colorstay and true match in my opinion. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was at all when I bought it but it really did surprise me. I feel like it really does prime, moisturize and have a great coverage on my skin. It is sheer to medium coverage in my opinion so it doesn't really cover everything amazingly BUT it is awesome if you wear powder (full coverage like from mac or cover fx) on top. It stays on all day and for the price it was SO worth it!