Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads

1.9

on 4/22/2015 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like these wipes as they remove my makeup pretty well, but they always irritate my eyes, even if I rinse with water right after. I've been using these at night for a while and I always wake up with slightly puffy, red, irritated eyes. I thought it might just be my allergies but after reading all the other bad reviews I'm realizing that this product is causing the irritation. This seems to be a really common complaint.

on 4/22/2015 10:37:00 AM

These seemed dry. I had to use 2 on 1 eye.

on 4/22/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don!'t think I generally have "sensitive" skin but these really made the skin around my eyes sting. I was surprised, since the name and marketing imply that these are so gentle and pure. Definitely will not repurchase.

these made my eyes puffy under neath and irritated :(

on 1/23/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Bought these at Walgreens during a BOGO sale. I usually buy the Almay eye wipes and they're really good but thought I'd try these since they were on sale. I like that they don't take up a lot of room in my drawer and were easy for traveling. The Almay ones are in a hard plastic jar and take up more room, etc. However, these dried out big time, really fast. In an effort to just finish them, I would re-wet them with water and then use them. They took off most eye makeup but not mascara. Will not buy again due to the drying out.

on 9/19/2014 7:15:00 PM

I like products from Simple (I am a regular user of their face washes and scrub) so I had high hopes for these makeup-remover pads. As other reviewers have stated, these just did not work well. Unlike others pads I've used, you really have to rub vigorously to get it to work. I don't even wear waterproof mascara and it was still a pain to remove. They are also too dry, even if the package has only been opened recently. Not worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Bad. Just plain bad. I typically remove my eye makeup with cleansing oil but I was given these by someone who wasn't going to use them. First of all, they are very dry. Secondly, forget removing waterproof makeup because this couldn't even remove non-wp stuff. I just kept tugging at my eyes, loosing more lashes. Don't bother.

on 6/12/2014 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are awful. The pads are barely damp and require scrubbing at your eye to get mascara off--even non-waterproof mascara. They are also a little irritating, at least to my eyes.

on 6/8/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Bought these hoping to remove my waterproof covergirl lashblast mascara. Barely did anything. I gave 2 stars because I never tried to remove regular mascara or eyeshadow. It didn't bug my eyes or my sensitive skin though. Had to use Ponds to get the waterproof mascara off.

I love the facial cleansing wipes, so this was pretty disappointing.

these work well to remove makeup but they are so ROUGH on my skin! even if i'm very careful, i worry about using these on my eyes because i'm sure the texture can't be good for reducing wrinkles. will never buy again.