January 28, 2015 | 1955 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 10:32:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought these at Walgreens during a BOGO sale. I usually buy the Almay eye wipes and they're really good but thought I'd try these since they were on sale. I like that they don't take up a lot of room in my drawer and were easy for traveling. The Almay ones are in a hard plastic jar and take up more room, etc. However, these dried out big time, really fast. In an effort to just finish them, I would re-wet them with water and then use them. They took off most eye makeup but not mascara. Will not buy again due to the drying out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like products from Simple (I am a regular user of their face washes and scrub) so I had high hopes for these makeup-remover pads. As other reviewers have stated, these just did not work well. Unlike others pads I've used, you really have to rub vigorously to get it to work. I don't even wear waterproof mascara and it was still a pain to remove. They are also too dry, even if the package has only been opened recently. Not worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bad. Just plain bad. I typically remove my eye makeup with cleansing oil but I was given these by someone who wasn't going to use them. First of all, they are very dry. Secondly, forget removing waterproof makeup because this couldn't even remove non-wp stuff. I just kept tugging at my eyes, loosing more lashes. Don't bother.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by knganderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are awful. The pads are barely damp and require scrubbing at your eye to get mascara off--even non-waterproof mascara. They are also a little irritating, at least to my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought these hoping to remove my waterproof covergirl lashblast mascara. Barely did anything. I gave 2 stars because I never tried to remove regular mascara or eyeshadow. It didn't bug my eyes or my sensitive skin though. Had to use Ponds to get the waterproof mascara off.

I love the facial cleansing wipes, so this was pretty disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

these work well to remove makeup but they are so ROUGH on my skin! even if i'm very careful, i worry about using these on my eyes because i'm sure the texture can't be good for reducing wrinkles. will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hated these!! They are small and don't have a lot of liquid on them and they dry out quickly when using them. They don't remove my eye make up and just smear it around. I will stick to my Neutrogena wipes for eye make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the Simple makeup removing wipes so for this to be practically useless was extremely disappointing. It never removes all of my eye makeup when I wear a full eye look, but not even when I just have liquid eyeliner and regular mascara on. There's no improvement in using these instead of the regular makeup wipes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't buy this it doesn't work. I picked it up as I like the Simple cleansing Facial Wipes. Just smears the makeup. I would go with the Almay ones

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by GloMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would NOT purchase again, I have severe red spots and irritation due to this product, considering the eye is such a sensitive area I would stay away from these ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin!