September 1, 2014 | 1499 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by knganderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are awful. The pads are barely damp and require scrubbing at your eye to get mascara off--even non-waterproof mascara. They are also a little irritating, at least to my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought these hoping to remove my waterproof covergirl lashblast mascara. Barely did anything. I gave 2 stars because I never tried to remove regular mascara or eyeshadow. It didn't bug my eyes or my sensitive skin though. Had to use Ponds to get the waterproof mascara off.

I love the facial cleansing wipes, so this was pretty disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

these work well to remove makeup but they are so ROUGH on my skin! even if i'm very careful, i worry about using these on my eyes because i'm sure the texture can't be good for reducing wrinkles. will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hated these!! They are small and don't have a lot of liquid on them and they dry out quickly when using them. They don't remove my eye make up and just smear it around. I will stick to my Neutrogena wipes for eye make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the Simple makeup removing wipes so for this to be practically useless was extremely disappointing. It never removes all of my eye makeup when I wear a full eye look, but not even when I just have liquid eyeliner and regular mascara on. There's no improvement in using these instead of the regular makeup wipes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't buy this it doesn't work. I picked it up as I like the Simple cleansing Facial Wipes. Just smears the makeup. I would go with the Almay ones

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by GloMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would NOT purchase again, I have severe red spots and irritation due to this product, considering the eye is such a sensitive area I would stay away from these ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a pack of the Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads on a whim standing at the check out in Ulta a few weeks ago for $5.99 for 30 in a pack. Because I love their Cleansing Facial Wipes, I wanted to try these out. I didn't experience any irritation at all, however I'm not sure if I would purchase these again because of the fact that if you're someone who wears heavy eye makeup, you're bound to go through these quickly, and of course one small pad isn't enough for one eye depending on the amount of eye shadow, mascara, etc, you have on. And for $5.99? Eh...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by attilasue

Pure crap. It cannot remove waterproof mascara and I lost several lashes while struggling to do so.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolute garbage in every sense of the word! I got these in an allure beauty box and I have no idea wtf they were thinking I've tried everything but these require so much pressure to remove anything with the remover it's soaked in that I pour my urban decay makeup remover on top and hope for the best. I've yet to find any makeup remover that can efficiently remove eyeliner from my lower lash line but this one as is removed nothing and my upper lids are always simple to remove. I've tried to remove paint pots, color tattoos, foiled shadow, eyeshadow no base, NYx jumbo eye pencil, urban decay primer, nars smudgeproof, and too faced glitter glue. This was the worst trial item ever.