April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the Simple makeup removing wipes so for this to be practically useless was extremely disappointing. It never removes all of my eye makeup when I wear a full eye look, but not even when I just have liquid eyeliner and regular mascara on. There's no improvement in using these instead of the regular makeup wipes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't buy this it doesn't work. I picked it up as I like the Simple cleansing Facial Wipes. Just smears the makeup. I would go with the Almay ones

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by GloMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would NOT purchase again, I have severe red spots and irritation due to this product, considering the eye is such a sensitive area I would stay away from these ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a pack of the Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads on a whim standing at the check out in Ulta a few weeks ago for $5.99 for 30 in a pack. Because I love their Cleansing Facial Wipes, I wanted to try these out. I didn't experience any irritation at all, however I'm not sure if I would purchase these again because of the fact that if you're someone who wears heavy eye makeup, you're bound to go through these quickly, and of course one small pad isn't enough for one eye depending on the amount of eye shadow, mascara, etc, you have on. And for $5.99? Eh...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by attilasue

Pure crap. It cannot remove waterproof mascara and I lost several lashes while struggling to do so.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolute garbage in every sense of the word! I got these in an allure beauty box and I have no idea wtf they were thinking I've tried everything but these require so much pressure to remove anything with the remover it's soaked in that I pour my urban decay makeup remover on top and hope for the best. I've yet to find any makeup remover that can efficiently remove eyeliner from my lower lash line but this one as is removed nothing and my upper lids are always simple to remove. I've tried to remove paint pots, color tattoos, foiled shadow, eyeshadow no base, NYx jumbo eye pencil, urban decay primer, nars smudgeproof, and too faced glitter glue. This was the worst trial item ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by cjbanick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked these up on my trip to Ireland because I forgot to pack my Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes. Yikes. First off, I think the insistence on using organic ingredients means that they had to resort to weaker ingredients, so I have to scrub harder, and my eyes always kind of burn from this afterwards. Also, I think there's a lot of alcohol in this, since it makes my eyes sting even if I wipe gently (which does nothing).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have severe allergies and by the end of the work day my eyes burn so bad, I rush home to take the eye makeup off. My eyes felt SO fresh after using the wipe to take it off. Will ABSOLUTELY keep these on hand. I will also make sure to try other items in the line, as my skin is constantly upset!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by milktoast24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's love at first wipe.

Surprisingly small but powerful. This pocket-tissue-sized pack contains relatively large, premoistened eye makeup remover pads (each slightly smaller than your palm) that can remove makeup from BOTH eyes-- using just one wipe! most remover pads are so dinky and small and oily (i.e. Almay)- not these. 2 wipes can remove your entire face makeup as well.

Clean, effective, it took just seconds to swish off my face grime. Non greasy, no residue. it doesnt get much faster or better than this. My new fave.