Hard Candy Mermaid Magic

1.3

on 5/31/2013 10:12:00 AM

I saw the new display for Hard Candy polishes at Walmart and was intrigued and excited....I'm always that way when I see new beauty products!! lol!! I purchased this one and am shocked how horrible this polish is. Its very gloopy and thick, like really old polish, and it's very difficult to apply even a single coat. To make it worse is very strong chemically scented and made my eyes water, in all the years I've been wearing polishes I've never had this happen to me. This has gone in the trash and I'm steering clear of trying any other polishes from that Hard Candy display stand.

on 5/13/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I saw the new display of all of the new Hard Candy polishes & I had to get one! Mermaid Magic is beautiful in the bottle.. But NOT on my nails :( the formula is very thick, kinda felt like putting cement on my nails? Or like a very textured glue. I did only one hand, put a top coat on in hopes that i would end up liking it.. But I didn't. I got it for $4, for just a few bucks more you can get a higher end polish. Theres also cheaper brands that work just as great.

on 3/1/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I usually don't buy glitter polish, but this was very pretty. I paid $4.00 and I just applied it and it started thickening in the bottle as I used it. It became very difficult to apply and the larger flakes of glitter are already coming off. I just used this polish 15 minutes ago! I haven't had time to put on a top coat yet! Although this is a very pretty polish, I would not recommend it...

Popular Polishes