October 22, 2014 | 1334 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* Product: L'Oreal Elnett Satin Lumiere Hairspray
* Product Claims - The legendary Elnett hairspray with light infusers which captures and diffuses the light through its micro-crystals for incomparable shine and brilliance.
* My Hair - Long (past my shoulders), thick, and naturally wavy.
* Review - The famous Elnett hair spray has a long history in my family as both my grandmother and mother used to use it way back in the day. I have fond memories growing up always seeing the Elnett hair spray bottle in the beauty powder room. So when I saw the newest Elnett products available, I thought Iíd give this a try. As with the original Elnett, it has the unmistakable fragrance of Elnett. Also, the product is distributed in a fine mist and unlike so many hair sprays, it doesnít have the texture of glue whatsoever. Hair is manageable. Brush-able, style-able. This is *not* the hair spray for helmet hair that doesnít move! My hair looks nicely styled, not frozen or stiff. As for the light diffusing properties, I do notice that the micro light reflectors capture and diffuse light very nicely on my naturally long dark hair. What I love about this is that I no longer have to use an additional silicone-y shine serum on my hair to add shine and brilliance to my hair. This does it without weighing down my hair unnecessarily or making it look greasy. My hair looks shiny and glam!
* Pros/Cons - It is perfumed and the fragrance is the same as the original Elnett hair spray. Either you like it or you donít.
* Tips - I am a fan of LíOrealís Elnett Heat Protection Spray for Curls to protect my hair from heat damage. I use both products to achieve that ultimate super sexy hair style!
* Price - A 250 ml aerosol bottle retails for around Ä 5. Available at all drugstores.
* Verdict - As a fan of the original Elnett hair spray, Iím quite pleased with this new addition to the range. I would happily repurchase.