August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Conditioner - DermOrganic - Daily Hydrating Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Great conditioner with no harsh junk in it. It's color safe and natural. It has real argan oil in it and smells nice. It smooths the hair and makes it very soft. I feel like this actually cleans and moisturizes my hair without leaving any buildup.

My hair feels light and airy and feels soft at the same time with no extra frizz or bulky feeling. I can even go without using serums after. This is on the pricey side but I do feel it is worth the cost for what you get out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by mariefranci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oily hair girl who was looking for a conditioner that didn't make my hair super greasy or build up. This conditioner is by far my favourite purchase. When you wash it out of your hair, it feels like heaven. Best feeling ever. The smell is meh. It doesn't smell bad but it has this generic smell to it. It started to grow on me though. Its a very light conditioner, so if your looking for more conditioning then maybe try the masque. I liked it because it didn't create any build up in my hair, it washes out easily and my hair looks healthy. I'm not too picky with conditioners because I feel like most of them give me the same result.. However, the reason I keep coming back to this one is mainly because its free from harsh ingredients and actually works.

Not to mention... yes its kinda pricey maybe ranging from 15-20 in Canada, but its a huge bottle that will last you forever because you don't even need that much. I've had mine for 3 months and I'm not even close to half yet. Never had a problem with the packaging. I like that you can see how much product you have left, yet its dark enough from any light effecting the ingredients. Thank you DermOrganic !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish I loved this conditioner but I don't and it's because of the scent! Otherwise this is an amazing conditioner --- it's basically free of everything bad like silicones, sulfates, parabens, etc. It's freakin vegan/cruelty/gluten free AND pH balanced! The price point is also not too bad considering it's so natural (based on the reviews I've read on the innanetz, apparently you can buy this for $20 at TJMaxx. My lazy butt just ordered it from Amazon for $25 because of Prime). It also gives pretty good slip and moisturization considering that it's vegan but alas, I hate the scent.

I bought this to use as a co-wash so I use a ton of conditioner for each hair washing and the scent just completely overwhelmed me. The scent lasted in my hair until my next co-wash and it just frustrated me to no end that I could always smell it anytime I flipped, tossed or used a heat tool on my hair. To me, it smells like Nature Gate's Chamomile Shampoo/Conditioner, which I did not like. Kind of like a weird, sweet, warm plant-like smell. My friends took a whiff of this stuff and described it as something a low-end salon would use as their salon conditioner, ie. Super Cuts. Not dissing Super Cuts or low-end salons, but I thought it was so odd that they would think that (but just putting mentioning this in case you know what the heck they're talking about and can give you an idea of what this stuff smells like). So just FYI, if you're super picky about the scent of your conditioner, be sure you do a sniff test before you purchase this because it is otherwise a great conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by heather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've usually got four or five (or 15) conditioners in rotation at one time, but since I've been using Dermorganic Daily Conditioner, I've pretty much ignored all other options. I love everything about this--the texture, smell, price, and results. It rinses really easily and doesn't weigh my normal/fine hair down at all. Since using this, the Conditioning Shampoo, Leave-in treatment, and Volume Foam, my hair is shinier, bouncier, and healthier than before. If I had to reduce my haircare stash to just one line, this would be it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by DanielJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I fear that this is causing me to have quite bad dandruff. I use Aveda shampoo and have done for two years, added this conditioner to my routine and I suddenly am having quite bad dandruff. Just used Aveda shampoo yesterday and my dandruff isn't as bad today. Will be testing without for the next few weeks then will update my review!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by buddhamarley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

by far my favorite conditioner so far, and I've tried out a lot of different conditioners.. washes out clean and very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by bameiboo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After going gluten free a couple years back I found my favorite shampoo and condition had gluten in it! Since I was getting awful scalp itching I sought to replace it. I found this brand and it was the best move ever! My hair went from kinda straight to curly after I turned 40. This conditioner gets all the knots out of my fine tangled curls. Though my scalp itching wasn't totally solved by this switch, it is lessened.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by used2Baileendq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE DermOrganic stuff- ALL of it. I've been using the shampoo and masque and happened to find the daily hydrating conditioner recently at Marshall's.

It's GREAT! DermOrganic is my holy grail hair product line- the Argan oil serum, spray, shampoo, masque & hydrating conditioner are all AMAZING, ime.

I have coarse, relaxed AND BKTed hair and this stuff leaves my hair silky but not weighed down. Smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dermorganic products are the best hair treatments I have tried, by far. I am 45 years old and have tried everything, from low-end to the highest and this is the best. This is a great daily conditioner, not too heavy but does a great job smoothing and detangling. Smells great like all DO products. I use the Masque also, but for the day-to-day, I like the Daily Conditioner, using the deeper treatment once a week. I can't say enough good things about DO, this conditioner is no exception. Deducted a packaging point because the pump is hard to open. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Every time I see DermOrganic shampoo and Conditioner in TJ Maxx I buy some but usually I buy the Masque Conditioner which I love. I accidentaly picked this version up a couple of weeks ago and love it just as much. I've used many ridiculously priced shampoos and conditioners from salons and still keep coming back to DermOrganic whenever I can get my hands on the big bottles. Nothing works as well so consistantly. This formula is a panthenol conditioner with a thinner consistancy than the Masque. I've been using this daily but especially love it after keratin or protein treatments to keep my hair feeling soft and moisturized. It has great slip so I use this as a leave in by combing a tiny pea sized drop of this into wet hair before I wrap it in a towel. This keeps my hair silky soft without weighing it down and minimizes frizz which makes my blow dry easier. My hair never feels greasy the next day either. I buy the big pump bottles from TJ Maxx for around $20 and they last a long time. This brand is available in CVS but the sizes are laughable and the price ridiculous so as much as I love it I only purchase it discounted. The only thing I find irritating is that the pump has a hard time picking up product as the levels get low and I've had several fail just days after purchase making it a pain to get the product out in the shower.