October 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Other - OptiZinc 30mg Source Naturals

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by starsdotu

I started taking plain zinc after reading wonderful reviews on its healing abilities acne scars and preventing acne from flaring up. After taking them for several months consistently, my skin improved slightly but I was still getting nasty flare ups. I gave up until recently I decided to read more on supplements that helps with acne. This was when I found reviews on Opti Zinc. Such an incredible difference it made compared to the plain zinc. My pimples were healing faster, my skin is more consistently clear. It feels good to finally find something that actually works. I like to order the NOW brand because it has copper, so I don't need to worry about overdosing on zinc. And if you order from iherb and use coupon code WHS744, you get a $5 first purchase discount :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by OHeatherO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started taking this a few months back for my cystic acne.Big, angry ,hard never comes to a head type bumps. Cystic acne has consumed the better part of my adult years. I take this once a day and if I feel a cyst under the skin I take 2 daily. After years and thousands of dollars spent I have finally found something that has made my acne 95% improved. If I get a pimple or a cyst it quickly comes to a head and heals. I also use hydrocolloid bandages if I have picked and within 2 days I am clear again. This seriously changed my life.