October 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay Ultimate Suede - Private Viewing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is a blue based pink. It looked frosted light pink on me NC 35/37 (im tanned). I added revlon gloss in snow pink and instantly it lights my face. Okay, this is how it worked for me. I had smokey eye makeup and plenty of pink blusher. This is the only way this color will work. Go heavy on makeup for the rest of the face... then add this glossy touch. Personally, i liked the color in the tube and the seductive name. Sexy!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Princess817

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

To be fair, I really love this line of lipstick. It reminds me a bit of the old Colorstay lipsticks I would wear in high school. But this shade was not for me. I was hoping it would be--as the other reviewer stated--a perfect nude. When I put this on, it looked I had licked a can of frosting. The lipstick for me is a yes--the shade is a no.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by OHeatherO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck! Horrible product. Always looking for the perfect nude lip. Purchased this because the color in the tube was beautiful. On my lips was like a bad drying lip balm. Couldn't wait to return it. So sad, I wanted to like this.