January 25, 2015 | 2077 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay Ultimate Suede - Private Viewing

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:57:00 AM More reviews by nmatha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I saw the product I was immediately drawn to it. Firstly, because I was looking for a nude lipstick that is not heavy on my lips and wouldn't make me too "done up".Secondly, I liked the packaging and the fact that it was a Revlon brand made it to win over the two other lipsticks I had in my hand(contemplating to buy). I'm not one for glossy lipsticks so this seemed perfect for my needs. From the 1st coat I put on I immediately saw that it was too light for my skin tone. To a point that it gave me the "hungry/thirsty" look. I had to quickly put on a lip gloss over it just to give my lips "life". I also made sure I accentuated my eyes with a bright eyeliner so that I don't look like a corpse.

I must say that I'm very disappointed with the colour but unfortunately cannot return it as I obviously have already used it. I bought the lipstick on sale but it was still more expensive than the other brands, so I thought I was making a good investment. Sadly not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is a blue based pink. It looked frosted light pink on me NC 35/37 (im tanned). I added revlon gloss in snow pink and instantly it lights my face. Okay, this is how it worked for me. I had smokey eye makeup and plenty of pink blusher. This is the only way this color will work. Go heavy on makeup for the rest of the face... then add this glossy touch. Personally, i liked the color in the tube and the seductive name. Sexy!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Princess817

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

To be fair, I really love this line of lipstick. It reminds me a bit of the old Colorstay lipsticks I would wear in high school. But this shade was not for me. I was hoping it would be--as the other reviewer stated--a perfect nude. When I put this on, it looked I had licked a can of frosting. The lipstick for me is a yes--the shade is a no.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by OHeatherO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck! Horrible product. Always looking for the perfect nude lip. Purchased this because the color in the tube was beautiful. On my lips was like a bad drying lip balm. Couldn't wait to return it. So sad, I wanted to like this.