April 19, 2014 | 1674 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Bourjois Touche Healthy Mix Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it was one my first under eye concealers..i ve now found some better ones.if u use ne of the bourjois foundations u will better understand this product. but this product isnt that bad nor that amazing..i dont have under eye wrinkles so im not sure it it settles in the wrinkles or not. it is thin in consistency n has light to medium coverage. if its a good shade match for u n when used correctly it does hide away dark circles. i will not recommend it to ppl with bags or purple grey circles. i have bought it twice n have notice that the colour of the concealer does oxidize in the pen in months n the shade actually changes. its not high on illuminating n cants be used on any other blemish or so..but i used it around my mouth. it does have stayin power for a good amount of time. i guess it that type of product that u can use when u dont have much troubled under eye area n want some thing from drugstore to try out

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Squarekittens

I have a few fine lines underneath my eyes and dark circles. I tried many cult favorite concealer but they always look a little bit cakey. You can tell I used concealer under my eyes, and they also tend to settle into my fine lines.

The bourjois touche helahty mix concealer doesn't do any of that. The product is quite thin and blends easily. Once applied it stays put until I remove it at night. This isn't a full coverage concealer so I wouldn't use it on spots. But it does brighten the undereye area and conceal dark circles without settleing into fine lines.

It pretty much invisible once applied which is exactly what I want.

The packaging is one of those click pens, You turn the back until product comes out in the front brush applicator. I like the packaging because it is so quick. But it is not the most hygienic packaging because of the brush that you use to apply the product. To me that is not an issue and I haven't had it go bad or anything.

The lettering does rub off very easily which leaves you with quite an ugly tube of concealer. The size of the tube is good for travel since it's so slim, and I get about 4 to 6 months use out of it which is pretty good for such a tiny product.

This is my holy grail undereye concealer. Doesn't cake, flake or settle into fine lines. Makes me look so bright and healthy, but still like me. It's invisible and quick to use. The product lasts all day and you get enough product to get months of use out of it when you use it every day. I love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Feels quite nice and does an average job in concealing, smells nice. However the downside i find it doesnt blend well and it dries to look a little...cakey? Dont like how it dries well much prefer my smashbox one instead!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bourjois claims this is a double action under eye concealer that will illuminate and provide instant anti-fatigue results, plus contains vitamins C & E.
I purchased the lightest shade in 61 from the three shades available (61, 62, & 63), and for reference I wear Bourjois foundation in 51 and MAC NC15 or Matchmaster shade 1.
The concealer is good match for my complexion and has a slight pinky-salmon undertone. The formula's texture is a little runny, but creamy and definitely feels light weight. Blends easily and sets to a semi-matte finish that doesn't feel dry or uncomfortable.
In terms of brightening and illuminating, it does provide some, but the formula isn't as pigmented as other products I've tried and love and I would best describe the coverage as light. Works very well with having a concealer applied over top with interfering or looking cakey either. Wears well too during the day with some minimal creasing, but no fading.
The biggest con for me is the packaging I'm not a fan of the attached bristle brush as they always feel scratchy and seem unhygienic, but easily remedied by sniping them off and using my own brushes or fingers for application.
Personally, I will gradually use this product up, but not repurchase due to the lack of coverage as I have and love other products that provide better coverage and meet my needs. Plus there is always new items being launched into the market too that I will be curious to try.